1. When the next term is released on schedule explorer
You know you were excited to make next semester's schedule better than this horrific one. You finally get to take classes pertaining to your major, or so you thought....
2. When you finish deciding what classes you want to take and remember you still haven't finished the University's requirements
There is nothing worse than having to take a science lab, art class, and anthropology as a business major.
3. When all of the professors are on Rate My Professor
4. When the best professor only teaches a Friday class
No more three day weekends.... or Thirsty Thursdays. But let's be real nothing is coming between you and Thirsty Thursdays, and you will regret your life every week.
5. When you realize you have the last registration date
Say goodbye to the idea of classes with your friends and all the classes you wanted.
6. When you check for any holds on your account and realize you haven't met with your advisor
Pray their schedule is not booked up, and if it is bring out the waterworks.
7. When you watch the classes you wanted fill up so you have to make a whole new schedule
There is nothing worse than having your heart set on a class and watching it fill up. Back to Rate My Professor you go.
8. When the school wifi is slow AF because everyone is trying to register
Is it easier to jump out the window and hope you do not have to do this or try to find an empty room and hope the wifi is better there??
9. When the website crashes right before your registration time
Is this a sign that you should just drop out? Yes, yes it is.
10. When you finally get on and hit the refresh button like your life depends on it
Will anything ever go right for you?? (Probably not)
11. When you finally get on and some of your classes are already full
Yup. 100% dropping out. All of that preparation out the window with your hopes and dreams.
12. When 9am classes are the only ones left
You really thought next semester was going to be better?
13. When you are tempted to click "Drop All" because you are just fed up
Call your friends you are definitely going to four bars when you finish this.
14. When you are finally done
The most stressful ten minutes of your life are over. Are you actually happy? You will find out in a few months.