I Highly Recommend Checking Out The Magic Of Author Erin Morgenstern In Her Newest Novel ‘The Starless Sea’

"A timeless love story set in a secret underground world - a place of pirates, painters, lovers, liars, and ships that sail upon a starless sea."

50
The Starless Sea book

Erin Morgenstern is a skilled storyteller, and if you are into the magical aspects of the fantasy genre in literature, I recommend giving her work a read. Although her book "The Night Circus" is more popular, "The Starless Sea" is definitely worth the read. It is one of my favorite magical books for how mysterious and intriguing it is. "The Starless Sea" is found far beneath the surface of the earth where there is a labyrinth of tunnels and rooms that are filled with stories. It is hard to get into because the entryways are hidden in a range of locations - from right in front of you to private places.

The main character is named Zachary Ezra Rawlins, a man who always had the feeling that there is something more for him in this world, and as he wanders, he finds a mysterious book at his campus library.

The book contains tales of lovelorn prisoners, lost cities, nameless acolytes, and surprisingly, a story from Zachary's own childhood as the book is older than he is. The book cover contains a bee, a key, and a sword that leads Zachary to two people who will change his life: Mirabel and Dorian. These two people lead Zachary through masquerade parties and whispered back-room stories to the headquarters of a secret society. He gains access to the sanctuary through a painted door that leads him through twisting tunnels filled with books, ballrooms, and the dark shore of the Starless Sea. This world is soaked in romance and mystery, but the fate of this place is under question. There are those who seek to protect it and those who wish to destroy it. As Zachary, Mirabel, and Dorian get deeper into this magical landscape, a timeless love story unspools and the histories and myths of the Starless Sea are revealed.