The 9 Stages Of Bringing Boys To Sorority Date Parties

"I know we just met, but want to go to my date party tonight?"
399

Date parties are every sorority girl's favorite event, but also the most dreaded. It's hard to decide who to bring and if they would even be a fun date. Most of the time I'm scrambling last minute to find someone who won't be too drunk, would buy me drinks at the bar, and be fun to dance with but understanding when my friends and I run off to the bathroom.

Sometimes I feel like finding the perfect date is impossible, probably because I put my standards too high.

1. Scavengering The Bars And Frats For Cute Boys

2. Seeing Which Boys Are Willing To Buy Me A Drink

3. Asking Boy #1 and Have Him Make Up An Excuse

4. Asking Boy #2 and Have Him Make Up An Excuse

6. Drunk Texting The Boy You Met 2 Months Ago At A Frat Party And Asking HIM To Go With You

7. Even Though He Doesn't Even Remember How You Look, He Says Yes Because He Realizes You're Desperate

8. He Cancels On You An Hour Before The Party

9. You End Going Dateless and Have A Better Time With Your Friends Than You Would've Had With Him