Even if you are the kind of person to dislike Christmas music and it's repetitive demeanor during the holiday season, there is always one song that you gives you at least a little warmth in your heart. Here is that song based on your sign:

Aries - Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer 

Leadership is your middle name, what better representation than through the one and only Rudolph, Santa's very own star of the show!

Taurus - Silent Night

You thrive on relaxing and quiet meditation, what better way to soothe your ears with holiday cheer than the timeless song "Silent Night"

Gemini - Sleigh Ride 

You love to socialize and be close with friends. What better way than take sleigh rides with your bestie or bae.

Cancer - I'll Be Home For Christmas

You love the comfort of your home and you love being needed by your family. This song is the perfect match.

Leo - Baby It's Cold Outside 

You bring warmth and light to any room, who would want to leave back out to the cold when they could stay with you?

Virgo - The Christmas Shoes

You are always putting others before you, and this sweet song sums it up.

Libra - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

There's always a sense of harmony and beauty around you, and same with this time of year.

Scorpio - All I Want For Christmas (Is You)

You have a lot of confidence and you know exactly what you want.

Sagittarius - Last Christmas

You're more optimistic than others, so you go right ahead and give your heart for someone special.

Capricorn - Santa Baby

You're driven and ambitious and you've got Santa an exact list of what you want ready to go.

Aquarius - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

You're eccentric and friendly, and this song depicts those traits perfectly.

Pisces - Blue Christmas

You are passionate and romantic (and maybe a little codependent), and Christmas without bae will indeed be blue.