The Power Of A Positive Song

The Power Of A Positive Song

Music is a powerful resource we have in expressing our emotions.

9
The Power Of A Positive Song
snapwiresnaps.tumblr.com

Everyone has a hard time in life sometimes. There is no one that doesn’t have a bad day, week or month occasionally. Sometimes it’s caused by internal factors and sometimes external factors. Sometimes it’s a mixture of both. No matter the cause, the stress of life can build and build until it becomes too much and that can create problems whether mentally, emotionally or physically. It can really put you in a funk that can be hard to escape.

My favorite way to cope with the hard times in life and escape the funk is through music. A few good, uplifting songs can really help your mood, especially if you sing them at the top of your lungs in the car or have a solo dance party. My playlist, although not very long, helps pull me out of my funk. Hopefully there will be a song or two on it that can help you too.

1. "One Step At A Time" by Jordin Sparks

2. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams

3. "Almost There" by Anika Noni Rose (From Disney’s "Princess and the Frog")

4. "Brave" by Sara Bareilles

5. "Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson

6. "Roar" by Katy Perry

7. "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas

8. "Same Love" by Macklemore (Feat. Mary Lambert)

9. "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson

10. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus

11. "Hall Of Fame" by The Script (Feat. Will.I.Am)

12. "F**kin’ Perfect" by P!nk

13. "Firework" by Katy Perry

14. "Just Keep Breathing" by We The Kings

Music is a powerful resource we have to express our emotions. It gives us something to connect to and let it all out. I truly believe music can raise our spirits and help us think clearer. The right song at the right time can be wonderful for getting through the hard times.