The Power of Cuddling

The Power of Cuddling

The importance of cuddling your love.

199
The Power of Cuddling
a.dilcdn.com

Love, you are the one who I think about every night before I go to sleep. Love, love, lovely love! I imagine your beautiful soul laying in your bed at night in a time zone far ahead of mine, but all I do is wonder what you think about as you sleep? Do you dream of me too? Do you dream of me curled up to you sleeping at night with my small fingers pressed against your chest? Do you dream of me rubbing your back so you can comfortably close your beautiful eyes? Do you want to be held? I want to be held and wrapped around your snuggly arms. You are so handsome when you sleep, but even more of a dream when you are awake.

Love is powerful! It AWAKENS our very essence in the middle of the night as the thought of our longing for our other half races through our minds. And if our love happens to lay beside us, we comfortably go back to sleep, knowing that they are safe and sleeping right next to us.

Love is powerful! It allows us to DREAM without awakening us. It makes us dream of a beautiful future together or a wonderful moment we shared together in each other's arms. We think of their smile, laugh and even that one strand of hair pressed against their forehead on a blissful summer day. And when we think of these moments, we are the ones smiling in our sleep, even if our faces are pressed against our pillows as we drool in the middle of the night. We admire the love we have; we think of the love we will always have even if this person's physicality is not in the same location as our very own.

Cuddling is one of the most romantic, but innocent things to share with our romantic partner. It does not cost a single penny to cuddle our loved one. So when we have a moment, instead of going out with friends who we just met in our chemistry class (who we won't even talk to after the class), we should spend time loving the one's who absolutely love us. Spend a night at home even watching a movie, having a deep conversation or simply lying on the couch cuddling the ones we love. It does not have to be a romantic partner. This being can be a mother, father, sibling, grandparent or even your dog. But we should dream of love, cuddle our love and witness what love has to offer.