To The Person Who Makes Me Feel Loved

To The Person Who Makes Me Feel Loved

You give me more than you will ever know.

15604
To The Person Who Makes Me Feel Loved
Nicole Giordano

Sometimes there are moments in our lives we thought we would never remember — the little moments that to anyone else, would be an insignificant moment that wouldn’t even be worth mentioning. But to me, I never knew that the moment a 16-year-old boy gave me a nose kiss because he was too shy to actually kiss me would become one of the most significant and memorable seconds of my life.

I realize that moment is so important to me because it signifies the person who loves me. That’s you. It’s unbelievable how much you have impacted my life. You make me feel loved without even using words. Your smiles, encouragement and kindness remind me every day that I have someone who is in my corner supporting me no matter what life throws at me.

There are times when I feel alone; times when the sun isn’t so bright and the birds don’t sing as loudly. There are times when stress and heartache affect my days more than I would like. But it’s knowing I have someone like you that makes the pain a little lighter.

Telling someone you love them is easy to do. But making someone feel loved is completely different. You make me feel loved. On sad days, you remind me to smile. On days where I put myself down or others are putting me down, you help build me back up. If I ever feel worried, you give me 10 reasons why I shouldn’t be. You remind me that feeling loved like this doesn’t have to come from a boyfriend or girlfriend; it can come from friends or family, but that I just got lucky to have you as both my boyfriend and my friend. And I don’t know how to put into words how thankful I am to have someone like you in my life.

Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for taking weight off my shoulders. Thank you for saying and doing the right things without me even having to ask. Thank you for being such an incredible person that you are concerned with making other people feel loved before you even worry about yourself. Thank you for not only telling me you love me every day, but making me feel so loved that I’m able to spread it to everyone else around me.

Love always,

Me