An Open Letter To My Best Friend

An Open Letter To My Best Friend

I could never do life without you.

15
An Open Letter To My Best Friend
Me

Dear best friend,

Thank you for being my best friend. I don't know what I would do without your friendship. It and you mean the world to me.

Thank you for putting up with my crazy antics. From random karaoke sessions to non-stop talk about Doctor Who, from eating too much Cici's pizza and getting sick to falling asleep in the movie theater on accident. Thank you for not judging me for being me.

Thank you for accepting me wholly and not expecting me to change. You have always encouraged me to be myself and to show people the real me. You have always lifted me up on my bad days and managed to put a smile on my face. Thank you for never asking me to change.

Thank you for always being willing to have heart to hearts and talk everything out with me even if that means us talking so long we fall asleep in my driveway at 3 AM. Thank you for never making fun of me for my problems and always encouraging me to be my best in every situation. You have always been the best advice giver and are always willing to help.

Thank you for opening up to me and letting me get to know the real you. Thank you for trusting in me and confiding in me with all of your problems and secrets. Thank you for sharing so many memories with me, for loving our inside jokes as much as I do, and for being the best friend anyone could ever ask for. The never ending laughs and constant adventure make my days brighter than ever before. So thank you for never giving up on me, constantly loving me as I am, and being the best friend anyone could hope for.