College Students As Told By "The Office"

Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?

74

If you haven't given The Office a try by now, I don't know what you're doing. The humor may not be for everyone, but the show is all too relatable. My obsession with The Office began last year and since then, I've watched it numerous times. Last week, upon announcing to my roommates I was going to start watching the show (as I do at some point every day)...one of my favorite scenes popped into my head (if you know anything about Meredith and a car debacle, you know what I'm referencing). For 10 minutes, I couldn't stop laughing. I can shamelessly say, The Office has brought me to tears from laughing so hard more times than I can remember.

In honor of Steve Carrell's recent appearance on SNL, as well as my love for all things academic...here's my depiction of different types of college students as displayed by The Office (all in good fun of course).

Every Student At Some Point In Their Academic Career 

Image: Michael Scott on Wikipedia : DunderMifflin

goo.gl

Your Favorite Communication Major Who Feels As If They Need To Remind You Of Their Major Every Day 

Image: 29 Quotes From The Ladies Of "The Office" That Still Are Hilarious

goo.gl

Senioritis At Its Finest 

Image: Dunderpedia (deleted scenes)

goo.gl

Incoming Freshmen Everywhere 

Image: 30 Times Michael Scott Quotes Predicted Your Fall Semester

goo.gl

That One English Major Who Thinks They're The Next J.K. Rowling 

Image: The Most Iconic Quotes from the Office | Her Campus

goo.gl

Philosophy Majors, Am I Right? 

Image: Dwight Schrute Meme - Imgflip

goo.gl

The Dance Major (Because That's A Thing) 

Image: So I have a random folder of screenshots from The Office on my ...

goo.gl

Math Majors (And Art Majors Obviously) 

Image: I got six numbers. One more would have been a complete telephone ...

goo.gl

Post Midterm Feels 

Image: running away from my responsibilities feels good | The Office ...

goo.gl

ME 

The Office Dwight GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Sisterhood Is The Essence Of All Things Wisdom 

Image: Meredith's New Year's resolution : DunderMifflin

goo.gl

I Always Hated Chemistry Anyways 

Image: Michael Scott "Should have burned this place down when I had the ...

goo.gl

Freshmen Showing Up To Office Hours For The First Time 

Image: An Office is a Place Where Dreams Come True.” – Life of an Office ...

goo.gl

Alumni Who Wish College Lasted Forever 

Image: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days ...

goo.gl

That Fun First Week Of School Called Sorority Recruitment 

goo.gl

The First Ones In Line At The Dining Hall 

Image: 12 Times Stanley From 'The Office' Said What We Were All Thinking ...

goo.gl

Graduates Entering The Real World 

Image: i knew exactly what to do but in a more real sense, I had no idea ...

goo.gl