11 Quotes From ‘The Office’ ‘Beach Games’ Episode To Bust Out On Your Next Beach Trip

"I just want to lie and the beach and eat hot dogs."

6738

Show your friends and families your inner 'The Office' super fan by reciting these perfect beach day lines, from one of the best episodes there is:

"Okay, everybody have their towels and swimsuits? We have about an hour and a half. I suggest that you all go potty now and then we will be congregating on the par-tay bus."  —Michael Scott

"Today is beach day! And Michael is taking the whole office to the beach. So, I'm wearing my bathing suit underneath my shirt." (Lifts up shirt, not wearing anything under) "Oh, yeah... I packed it in my purse." — Meredith Palmer

"Oscar, you brought your Speedo, I assume?" — Michael Scott

"Well, you can't swim in leather pants... I'm just yankin' your chain... Not literally." — Michael Scott

"I have the most boring job in the office, so... why wouldn't I have the most boring job on beach day?" — Pam Beesly

"I just want to lie and the beach and eat hot dogs." — Kevin Malone

"Yes! Funtivities! I knew it wasn't just a trip to the beach." — Dwight Schrute

"We are situated on the northeast corner of scenic Lake Scranton. America's eight largest indigenous body of water." — Michael Scott

"There's nothing better than a beautiful day at the beach, filled with sun, surf, and uh... diligent note-taking." — Pam Beesly

"Aw, nobody told me we were gonna have hot dogs." — Creed Bratton

"Oh, my god. I have never seen that look in a man's eyes... ever. I thought that I might die. On beach day." — Jim Halpert