The Office: A to Z Guide

'The Office:' An A To Z Guide

All the terms and quotes you never knew you needed from "The Office."

882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8KmqaJvgpE
NBC // Youtube

"The Office" is debatably one of the funniest, most charismatic shows to ever air on TV. From Jim's prank wars to Michael's craziness, there was never a dull moment for fans. With that being said, if you are having a bad day, week, month, year, life, then enjoy some laughs with "The Office" A to Z guide:

ASAP as possible.

That's how you say it, right, Michael Scott?

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

The ultimate roast made by Jim to Dwight. What better way to get under someone's skin than to pretend to be them?

Chili's

The classy restaurant where the Dundies were held every year. The classy restaurant Pam got trashed at and got kicked out of. The classy restaurant where Jim and Pam's love kindled. Welcome to Chili's.

Dunder Mifflin

The paper company that brought all our favorite people together to make such pure enjoyment.

Everybody stay calm!

Stay calm! Dwight may have just started a fire because not one person listened to his safety rules.

Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three

But, Michael, where is strike 2?

Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering.

Nobody can be perfect. They just overwork and constantly do things to help the community like Michael Scott.

How the turntables….

Turned? No, no wait...what is it again?

I declare bankruptcy!

Remember the time Michael literally declared bankruptcy by screaming it in front of everyone in the office?

Just pretend that we're talking until the cops leave.

I think the cops had the wrong person? Instead of investigating the caprese salad in Toby's desk, they should have been asking Creed about his Meth dealer.

Kevin's Famous Chili

I guess no one will ever be able to taste his famous chili now that it spilled absolutely everywhere.

Little Kid Lover

Michael Scott's dating profile username. Just so everyone knows where his priorities are.

Michael Scott

The world's best boss. The regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch.

No, Rose, they are not breathing. And they have no arms or legs…Where are they?

How is Michael expected to do CPR if there are no arms and legs? They are clearly crucial to completing the task.

Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.

Poor Meredith. It's OK Michael, everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days.

Parkour

Never forget Michael, Andy, and Dwight's attempt to look cool and then falling into an empty cardboard box. Do it for the Vine.

Question

The start of almost every sentence Dwight speaks to Michael.

Rabies Awareness Fun Run

When someone gets rabies, you obviously hold a run to cure it even though it already has a cure. Michael is just way too generous.

Scranton

The electric city where all the magic happens. Dunder Mifflin wouldn't be complete without you.

That's what she said.

The one-liner that grabbed all of our attention from the start. Thank you, Michael Scott.

Unethical

Absolutely everything about "The Office" is unethical. They do not follow regular office protocols, but that makes for a good story! I could not imagine them acting in any other way.

Vance Refrigeration

They share a building with Dunder Mifflin, and I can say I'm honestly extremely jealous of them.

Well, happy birthday, Jesus. Sorry, your party's so lame.

Michael failed at yet another Christmas party.

X-ray

The moment we found out our all-time favorite couple would be having their first child! Pam and Jim are ultimate goals.

Yankee Swap

The Christmas gift swapping game. You get an iPod and you get a knitted oven mitten? That seems about fair. However, there is nothing more precious than the teapot Jim got for Pam.

Zombies

What Michael sang about and swore won't be in attendance at the Diwali Christmas party.