The Myers-Briggs Personality Types As Ice Cream

Ever wondered what you would be if you were ice cream?

3814
dogonews.com

Have you ever wondered what you would be if you were ice cream? Well, now you can find out! If you are not familiar with the Myers-Briggs personality test, you can find out your personality type here. The Myers-Briggs personality test will give you one of 16 possible personalities listed below.

ISTJ - Vanilla Ice Cream

As an ISTJ, you are hard working as well as easy going. You are responsible and dependable. You can do anything if you set your mind to it, and love traditions.

ISFJ- Mint Chip Ice Cream

ISFJ's have a strong work ethic and are extremely loyal. They value strong bonds and connections with others and are very attentive to the needs of others. They will be there for you, always.

ISTP- Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream

ISTPs are rare and curious, always looking to explore. They love to provide inspiration and are very flexible. They also love to share their experiences with others, as well as with the world.

ISFP- Phish Food Ice Cream

While ISFPs tend to be a bit more reserved, they will jump at an opportunity that they feel they need to take responsibility for. They are happiest when taking action and are very logical and rational.

ENTJ - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

As an ENTJ, you love to be in control. You have a clear plan of how to accomplish your goals and you are very decisive and creative.

ENTP- Lemon Sorbet

Being an ENTP, you are clever, verbally quick and innovative. ENTPs are good at many things and are very excited about new ideas.

ESFJ - Birthday Cake Ice Cream

Being an ESFJ, you are very generous. You love to have celebrations and are a great entertainer. You like to be in charge and have a lot of fun.

ESFP - Bubble Gum Ice Cream

As an ESFP, you love people and are spontaneous. You also love to entertain and are attracted to new things. You can always tell a great story.

ESTJ - Chocolate Ice Cream

As an ESTJ, you thrive on tradition but are also a rule follower as well as rule enforcer. You are practical and well liked by many.

ESTP - Green Apple Sorbet

ESTPs are very active and like risk and seek thrills. They like to seek power and put themselves in situations that will give them that power. They like people and are loyal.

ENFJ - Butter Pecan Ice Cream

As an ENFJ, you are very responsible and are always trying to seek your full potential. You dislike being by yourself and you tend to do very well as a leader. You may place others' needs before your own.

ENFP - Coffee Ice Cream

ENFPs are very outgoing and love people. They have strong values and are very unique. They are also affectionate and spontaneous.

INTJ - Neapolitan Ice Cream

INTJs are perfectionists and are original. INTJs are private people and have very strong values. They are well respected and individualists.

-

INTP - Strawberry Ice Cream

As an INTP, you are analytical and thoughtful. You are easy going but when your values are violated, you will stand up for yourself. You are quiet but logical and creative.

INFJ - Duche De Leche Ice Cream

Being an INFJ, you fight for what you believe is right and are empathetic. You like to promote justice and are a great communicator. You are generally concerned for people and their feelings.

INFP - Peppermint Ice Cream

You are very optimistic and see everything with wonder. You are very loyal and like to live a life of fantasy. You are quick and sharp and have high values.

From Your Site Articles