The Most Anticipated Movies of 2017

The Most Anticipated Movies of 2017

Get ready to collect a lot of ticket stubs.

10
The Most Anticipated Movies of 2017
www.screenrant.com

A new year means a new set of movie releases every month. Some movies have been getting press since spring and summer of 2016. I have a list of the top 10 most anticipated movies of 2017. Movies that will make you want to spend money that you probably don't have and run to the theaters!

1. Beauty and the Beast

We are less than two months away from the much anticipated Disney classic. Emma Watson makes Belle come alive in the remake coming out in March. The trailers have us going crazy for the tale as old as time.

2. Kong: Skull Island

Another classic come to life on the big screen in just under two months! King Kong is back and this time he's taking over Skull Island. The movie features Taylor Swift's ex, Tom Hiddleston and actor Samuel L. Jackson.

3. Pitch Perfect 3

Mark your calendars down for July 21, 2017. There is still a quite bit of time. There hasn't been a premise, trailer or poster release yet but we know it's coming and it will be aca-awesome.

4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Jack Sparrow returns in the next installment of the Caribbean franchise! Set to hit theaters in May, Sparrow goes on his next adventure which includes a ghost pirate from none of other than his nemesis. His goal is to capture the Trident of Poseidon. Disney is sure to bring the adventure and laughs!

5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Chris Pratt is back as Star-Lord in Vol. 2 of the highly successful first Guardians of the Galaxy. Coming to theaters May, this will be a blockbuster hit. Marvel Comics fans will be waiting in line at midnight everywhere.

6. The Lego Batman Movie

The Lego Movie came out in 2014 but fans only had to wait three years for the newest Lego movie. Batman, played by Will Arnett, is trying to save Gotham from Joker's wicked ways...just he's a Lego.

7. Fifty Shades Darker

In just a few weeks the next installment in the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy hits theaters and with songs like "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" by ZAYN and Taylor Swift hitting number one on iTunes, it has only heightened the anticipation of this movie.

8. Cars 3

Owen Wilson is back as Lightening McQueen. It has been five years since Owen Wilson's voice has graced us with laughs that come from Disney Pixar classics. Cars 3 is sure to bring the action and laughs.

9. Power Rangers

Make sure to hit the theaters March 24, 2017 to make your 90s favorite come alive! Aliens, teenagers, heroes and adventures. Power Rangers will not disappoint.

10. Baywatch

Summer is coming in five months and so is Baywatch featuring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron (you really don't need another reason to go see this movie now). Crimes, the beach and guys with their shirts off is what you can see if you go to the movies on May 26.

Get your wallets out and grab the popcorn because 2017 is sure to bring some great films.