The Moods of Quarantine: Pet Edition

The Moods of Quarantine: Pet Edition

The best quarantine memes you’ll ever see.

29
The Moods of Quarantine: Pet Edition
photo of a creator’s pet

The many pets of several Odyssey creators will depict their feelings about this quarantine. You may find that humans relate to their animals more than you once thought. Before you think about leaving the house for a non-essential outing or hogging any more toilet paper, cancel those plans, put the whole aisle back, and read this instead. It's 100% worth it.

The feelings of many people when all the schools moved classes to online and all social events have been cancelled or postponed:

Personal photo

When all the stores run out of toilet paper and all the bare necessities:

Attachment

When responsible people see others go out despite the order:

What many people have been doing for most of quarantine:

Odyssey personal pic from creator

How extroverts feel about quarantine:

Odyssey personal pic from creator

How introverts feel about quarantine:

Odyssey personal pic from creator

Eating all the snacks with no care in the world:

Odyssey personal pic from creator

When you order take-out:

Personal

Trying new hobbies and searching for new hobbies at home be like:

Odyssey personal pic from creator

Couples in quarantine right now:

When someone is getting too close to you in public and coughs nearby:

What I do after completing five minutes of school work:

When the stay home order is over and you can see your friends again:

Quarantine sucks, but this is how most of the pets in the world feel about their humans always staying home:

Personal photo

Do your part and stay home as much as you can. Your pets will look like this if you don't.

If you do your part like a responsible human being, and stay home as much as possible, this is how your pets will feel:

The pets of the Odyssey at Missouri State hope you all stay safe, and want you to stay home with them!