The Journey To Wicked: The Shayla Hyde Story

Social Media Uncut: The Journey of Shayla Hyde

328
Shayla Hyde's Twitter

This very special article of social media uncut couldn’t come at a better time.

When we think about living the dream, and working toward the bigger dream long term, it will always be difficult and obstacles along the way. The dreams and hard work never stop for some people, and it has never stopped for this wrestler Shayla Hyde. The young, ambitious, hardworking wrestler has dreams that never stop. When she accomplishes one thing, she quickly bounces onto the next big goal she has in mind and prepares herself to put it into action. Currently only 22 years old, Shayla early on in life was determined to become a wrestler, after she accomplished that goal her dreams and journey was just beginning. It also resulted in her taking the hard road and overcoming with ease in and out the ring. She improved over the years at such an amazing rate in terms of physicality and enhancing her move set, which normally takes some wrestler years to accomplish. Shayla improved amazingly in the ring and developed her skills to a point she is one of the most improved on the independent circuit currently.

Then, when she won the Powerbomb Wrestling Women’s Championship, which is her first major title of her wrestling career. She has stated many times that she wanted to win her title as a goal, and the work leading up to that night was beyond words. She proudly is wearing that title belt, but even though she has won it, she is not through yet! She has taken these steps leading up to this moment, and still isn’t through yet! She celebrated her victory over Twitter to signify that the Wicked Witch is now carrying a title belt. The victory was sweet, but immediately Shayla has set her sights higher than ever before after winning that title, and while many would be relishing that moment for a long period of time to the point of being relaxed, Shayla stepped up her work 50 times more than before she won it, and is now raiding the independent circuit to test her skills to the very limit now.

The journey and all these goals lead up to the big goal. Someday, Shayla will be performing for WWE as she continues to wrestle every match with all her heart and soul. She is currently in the process of making this dream happen. This piece of the puzzle and all the dreams she has is inspirational to fans and her friends to keep dreaming big and keep making goals, and never stop making goals. She has no wasted motion when it comes to her wrestling, and no shortage of dreams and goals that she sets for herself every day making her the ideal role model in the independent circuit. Her journey to WWE is perhaps the most exciting journey to follow in the independent circuit because of all the goals set throughout the journey. Her in ring presence is like nothing seen before, with adding her own personal twist to her ring style, and to the point the WWE Universe is up for a treat seeing a new sensation in the ring when she makes her debut. The match that fans may anticipate most from her no doubt is a match against Charlotte Flair who also carries the same background as Shayla Hyde in terms of physical fitness and how serious they take it, along with innovating their own moves in the ring. When she makes it to WWE someday it will surely be a hot ticket against Charlotte, and no matter who she ends up going against after, and you do not want to miss it when the wicked witch fly’s up to a new level!

Join in on the journey with “Wicked Witch” Shayla Hyde via Twitter @likeablemshyde and like her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/likableMSHYDE/ for latest matches, news, and all-around interaction with the Wicked Witch of the independent circuit and Powerbomb Wrestling Women’s Champion to see it all as it happens!