12 Times Skeeter From 'The Help' Was Every 20-Something's Spirit Animal

"I'm sorry, were you dropped on your head as an infant or were you just born stupid?"

33

Without a doubt, Skeeter Phelan is one of the most relatable characters in literature (and on the big screen). She's witty, sassy, bold, and funny. Not to mention, her movie incarnation is brought to life by none other than Emma Stone. Her family is a little bit annoying, but very loving. Her boyfriend is a hard headed idiot, but she loves him. And her reactions to various situations probably make her your spirit animal.

1. Every time her mother reminded her that she's still single

I think everyone on the planet has either been here or will be one day.

2. When she had to double check what people were talking about

Honestly, this is me every single day.

3. Every time she hits someone with an eye roll

We all aspire to this level of sass.

4. When she was shocked by her good hair day

If this isn't me, I don't know what is.

5. When everything was just too much for her to handle

We all have those moments of pure mental breakdown.

6. When she was so surprised by the people around her

Whether it was a good moment or a bad moment, we've all had it!

7. When she was stubborn as heck

She wasn't backing down for anything, especially on things that were important to her.

8. When she was feeling particularly satisfied with herself

Look at her little smirk and sassy sunglasses! She was totally happy with whatever she had been up to!

9. When she was just a little confused (again)

If you say that this isn't your reaction when your mom asks you if you've had enough water/sleep during the semester, you're probably lying.

10. When she was just done with everyone

Seconding that full body sigh, Skeeter!

11. And finally, when she wasn't afraid to tell it like it is

You go, girl!