To The Guy Who Isn't Ready
Life Stages

To The Guy Who Isn't Ready

Maybe it just wasn't our time, maybe it was supposed to be this way.

112
To The Guy Who Isn't Ready

As I sit here contemplating about where we went wrong, we didn't. This semester started, and I was so in love with you. Then this last week, we began to fall into the stress of being in different majors. You are about to graduate and I will be here another year. My time at OU has been very short so far. Going into my second year, you are all I have known thus far. You have been there through all the milestones with my career so far. You've been with me through a major change, and doing something for me.

We agreed that this would be best for us mutually because we can't tell the future. Ultimately, I was not ready to let the chance of us working out, in the end, go. After our long talk, I talked to my friends about it. They said we did the right thing, but my heart was telling me otherwise. Regardless of what happens, I am going to be able to stand tall. I'd like to think like a pineapple.

Without you, it will be hard to move on and try and replace you. The things that I have discovered within myself, are things I will continue to use. I have realized that I am stronger than I originally thought. The top 5 things you have helped me discover within myself:

1. You made me believe in myself

You pushed me to believe in myself and all that I am capable of. This is because you made me see that my potential was truly there, you just brought it out in me.

2. Because of you, I am stronger

I never use to think I was not good enough, because of my past. I have had a very tough past and that is something you have accepted and made me understand that I am good enough.

3. You helped me imagine the bigger picture

Before this whole situation, I was not seeing how the bigger picture truly mattered. Now, I am understanding there is more to life than just what was in front of my eyes.

4. You showed me a better path

In the beginning, I had an idea of my path in life, but I was going about things completely wrong. You helped me come back from one of the darker places I have ever been.

5. You showed me I can do great things

You showed me how I can do things outside of the box. You made me get out of my comfort zone, and because of that, I discovered my passion. For this, I will never work a day in my life.

Regardless of what happens between us, I will always love you. You are one that cannot be replaced, and even though it wasn't our time. This does not mean that we aren't meant to be in the future, just not now. You still hold the key to my heart. Ultimately, I have to thank you for everything you have done. You have brought back the girl who lost herself in the process of discovering who she really was.

I love you...

#stronger #pineapple #guys #lostgirl #heartbreak #paths #believing #standingtall #greaterthings #imissyou