The Guide and Virtue to a Booty Call

The Guide and Virtue to a Booty Call

Tips for a great booty call relationship

523
The Guide and Virtue to a Booty Call
KatarzynaBialasiewicz/iStock/360/Getty Images

Following last week’s article, I found myself asking people around me what a booty call meant for them. I have to realize that a booty call is a person you know and have a sexual relationship with - without strings attached an the plus side. Yet there is still much more I need you all to know, before you are ready to invest in a “booty call relationship.”

Unless you are old school, I think you are probably sending a ‘booty text’ rather than a booty call. First of all: Get your planning right. Send a booty text late, and s/he may not be available — or won't see it, since s/he is probably sleeping. However, too soon, and it may struggle with his or her different plans. How would you find the right time? Progress will be higher in the case that you've communicated what's OK and what is not early. Talk beforehand with your partner about what parameters are adequate for them; perhaps you have a mutual agreement that whenever the day goes, or possibly it's only specifically after hours. Lack of respect becomes possibly the most important factor when somebody isn't regarding somebody's limits. I think it truly relies upon the individual to figure out what is the best booty call time is.

With respect to what to send, something that gets the message across in such a significant number of words will do the trick. ‘What are you up to?' and 'Wanna hang' are regular introductions — particularly at 2 a.m.. A few people are more expressive, however sometimes, the language of the booty text is more inconspicuous than 'We should get naked’. It is always good know the schedule of a booty call, to expect a response at 1 a.m. and then get angry because s/he didn’t respond. Location also plays a big factor into this. A friend of mine named N.P tells me, “My booty call lives close to where I work. So we often get together when he is home, and I get off work early. But, he knows not to text me during work hours on weekdays. Or I’ll just leave directly to home.”

Because you're sharing in an easygoing, no strings attached relationship doesn't imply that chivalry is off the table - talking to my male friends here. Completely be a courteous fellow! Discover how she's getting home; arrange an Uber or taxi or take her home particularly if she's been out drinking or whatever. What's more, request that she send you a message to affirm that she's home securely. It's proper for us to care for the ladies that are enabling men to enjoy our company. Also, the more you can help encourage a simple trip, the more probable she'll be coming back. As for my women, don’t ever allow a man to treat you badly. You can have many men, so if you feel like he is treating you like trash, say NEXT!

So, before you send that booty text, know whether you've reached the max. Try not to be excessively drunk. Nobody wants to hookup with an intoxicated jerk, particularly if your partner hasn't had as much as you. S/he wants to have a good time as well, so don't make him or her assume the sitter part. It is no fun to baby sit little kids that can’t handle their liquor.

How regularly would it be advisable for you to keep in touch once it's finished? So, as to keep up a causal relationship that doesn't feel awkward when you get together again, I propose sending a text here and there to keep things friendly. I think at once in a week is a sensible measure of time to connect and make proper acquaintance. It has worked in my case. It's amazing when a friendship is based on respect and communication can originate from a booty call. You shouldn't hesitate to text them when you are thinking of them, or if something energizing occurred during your day and you need to impart that to them. With open communication, there shouldn't be any hesitation to communicate. I realized that can occur with new crushes, yet in the event that everything is out in the open in this sort of relationship, there ought to be no dread or fear of just saying ‘hello’.

Since you all have graduated from Booty Call Academy now, it is time for business and find yourself a solid partner for this. It is easier said than done. Dating apps like Tinder and Bumble are a great start.

In any case, the chances aren't precisely to support you when endeavoring to utilize an app with a user base that has an extensive variety of aims (intentions), as opposed to one that takes into account the no special requirements kind of booty call you're hoping to land.

It is too bad there aren’t any site where you can allow your freak-self have a chance to fly, and be forthright about what it is you're searching for with regards to the kind of hookup partner you want to find – as opposed to weeding through profiles and figure out which of your matches would be down with an arrangement that is absolutely physical.

As a matter of fact, you're in good fortune. There are a couple of hookup sites that don't steer clear of the real issue about what their members are after – a remarkable inverse, actually. Here are a couple of hookup sites to consider on your mission for your next booty call: xmatch, friendfinder-x and adultfriendfinder.

Remember to enjoy and play safe kiddies! Maybe it’ll all be worthwhile.

Until next time.

Xoxo J