Signs Your Loved Ones Are Trying To Say Hi From Heaven

7 Signs You Will Recieve From Your Loved Ones In Heaven Trying To Say 'Hi'

Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, "I knew that was you... I love and miss you too!"

689
https://craigmcmanus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Spirit-Signs-2-1.jpg

Throughout my entire life, my family has always talked about the many signs of heaven. We know them as small reminders that our loved ones are still with us, even when they've passed through the gates of heaven.

One of my most favorite signs we receive is the two cardinals that come into our backyard. Both are bright red, one skinny and one a little chunky. The skinny one is my dad's dad, Grandpop, and the chunky one is my dog, Buddy.

The one year anniversary of my dogs passing, my dad sat outside on the patio and the little chunky cardinal flew down and perched on the chair beside him. He let out a sigh and said, "Good morning, Buddy." My dad flipped open his iPad and the first thing he saw? The memory of the post he shared on Facebook about Buddy's passing.

When I graduated from high school, we had a party on our back patio with all of our friends and family to celebrate. Now, if you've read any of my other articles, you know I have a HUGE family. So, you can imagine how chaotic it was: balloons, people jumping into the pool, kids screaming, people laughing and talking really loud. But, in the midst of all of that, the skinny cardinal came and sat on a branch just outside of the patio. My Grandpop, showing me how proud he was on my graduation.

There are many other signs that people have experienced in their life; all from their loved ones up in heaven, letting them know they are always there. Here are seven signs for you to watch out for!

1. Cardinals

cdn.pixabay.com

Of course, the one that visits me more often than not.

2. Butterflies

cdn.pixabay.com

Butterflies are as common as cardinals, but the moment one lands on your shoulder or finger, you know it's someone saying "Hi!" from heaven.

3. Pennies

cdn.pixabay.com

When you're walking down the street and see one of these shiny pennies on the ground, make sure you pick it up. It's just another way your loved ones show they're watching over you.

4. White feathers

screenprism.com

Just like Jenny sending Forrest Gump the little white feather, your loved ones can do just the same.

5. Rainbows

cdn.pixabay.com

Just as God did after sending the flood, a rainbow provides a sense of comfort. Your loved ones reminding you that no matter the storm you're going through, they are always with you.

6. Clouds

cdn.pixabay.com

Sometimes, if you look close enough at the clouds, you can see faint images of people, dogs, cats, and even your pet lizard.

7. Hearing electronics turn on for no reason

cdn.pixabay.com

While this might be a little scary at first (we've all seen those horror movies with ghost), keep in mind that it's just a little hello from the people you love.

Whether you believe it or not, there is a little sense of comfort knowing that maybe your loved ones are watching over you. Little signs like cardinals, feathers, and even shapes in clouds can make your day even better.

The next time you stumble upon any of these seven signs, make sure to smile and say "Hi" back. They miss you, too, you know?