Dealing With The Good And Bad Of Two Evils

Our last two Presidential candidates may not look the best, but lets just take a peak at what they have to offer

5
CNN

We all have taken notice of the final two candidates running to be President, Donald John Trump, and Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton. Each candidate has taken a surplus of well deserved criticism for a variety of reasons. Trump has made derogatory comments towards women and minorities, along with having a constant and inappropriate demeanor when addressing his debates. Hillary Clinton set up a private email account/server to hide exclusive information of communication discussing work related issues during her term of Secretary of State. Taking this information in and knowing that one of these two candidates will become our next leader, we might as well know a bit more of good stuff each has to offer. Obviously when having the two candidates of Trump and Clinton we still have to include some of the other bad things they've done. I've broken down five good things and five bad things about each candidate.

5 Good things about Donald Trump:

1. He is going to do everything in his power to destroy ISIS

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is tough and believes in what he says. He has a strong backbone and is adamant in taking down a terrifying force.

2. Deals, deals, deals

Donald Trump is excellent when it comes to striking deals. Having this attribute as our next president could propel the U.S. into a well needed compliance between other countries. His economic skills are truly enticing.

3. He is absolutely in love with education

He discusses education constantly and wants to invest more and more money into our education systems in order to better our children's futures as well as this countries's future.

4. Defender of borders

He is going to go above and beyond when defending our country from immigration. Constantly having immigrants after immigrants come into the U.S. is affecting our economy, among other things. The way he is going about it may not be the best, but he may have point there.

5. Loyalty

He is undoubtedly loyal to this country in every way. He will never back down from someone attacking the United States, and he is always trying to think about the best interest of the American people.

5 Bad things about Donald Trump:

1. Bully of the Year Award

Donald Trump is a bully. That's the truth and you can see it on full display every time he opens his mouth. He wants to do what he wants and he will plow over you if you're in his way.

2. Zero experience

Donald Trump has never even served any type of government job. This awful when thinking of how he could serve the biggest political job within the next year or so.

3. He sues everyone

This is a scary thing to think about because for one reason it shows how aggressive Trump can be along with how he'll go out of his way to attack even if its unwarranted. Over the years he has stacked up a pile up of lawsuits.

4. Small businesses

The small businesses currently operated by mostly family owned private business owners would be thrown out the window. Trump is a big picture conglomerate, monopoly, kind of guy. So, having said that small business would most likely have to pack it up if there is a Trump Presidency.

5. Not a true "businessman"

Even though Trump has made a decent sum of money, he didn't get there all on his own. Trump's first big sum of money actually came from his family and to be honest his fame for simply being "Donald Trump" has contributed a decent amount to his current wealth today.

5 Good things about Hillary Clinton:

1. More than qualified

She has more than enough experience.

• She was elected Senior Class President of Wellesley College
  • Graduated with honors from Yale Law School before completing another year of graduate studies.
  • Worked on Presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater (1964), George McGovern (1972), and Jimmy Carter (1976)
  • Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee while husband Bill Clinton was Governor
  • Co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
  • Named one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America by the National Law Journal in 1988 AND 1991
  • Served eight years as First Lady of the United States
  • Served as U.S. Senator from New York
  • Served as U.S. Secretary of State

So I guess you could say she is qualified.

2. Support of important issues

Hillary has campaigned and supported a wide variety of important issues ranging from women's rights to GHI which is a company that focuses on improving medical facilities and reducing HIV and infant moralities.

3. LGBT

She supports the LGBT community completely even once stating on stage that "gay rights are human rights."; which is amazing for people within the LGBT community along with those supporting the community.

4. Contacts within the government

Hillary has a ton of contacts within the government as well as internationally because she held The Secretary of State position. This helps greatly when making allies.

5. Tactful/professional

She does not come off as confrontational, arrogant, or rude. She is skillful in the ways she discusses certain matters and is proficient in her demeanor.

5 Bad things about Hillary Clinton:

1. Benghazi

She is responsible for the terrible incident that took place in Benghazi. There were over 600 requests made for extra security regarding the Benghazi holding house, no extra security was granted. She was negligent in the way she handled Benghazi, and because of that, four men died the night the Benghazi situation happened; even having Ambassador Chris Steven's body being dragged through streets of Benghazi.

2. Bonafide liar

Calling Clinton a "liar" is simply an understatement even for a politician. She has made unruly claims from saying she applied to the Marines back in 1975, but was turned down. To even claiming that she came out of the White House dead broke and in debt.

3. She technically should be in jail

Clinton basically got put "above the law" when caught for having classified emails being sent to her private server. This is completely illegal, and many have gone to jail for much less than this.

4. Bill baggage

Regardless of what Clinton does, she will always be compared to her husband Bill Clinton; which ultimately is a downfall to her, but is a negative to us to. Her husband has made many enemies which in doing so causes for possible confrontation if Clinton becomes the next president.

5. Bankruptcy

She has planned for numerous amounts of new programs for our country and the only way she is going to be able to afford this is by raising the taxes significantly. Ultimately this and her many other economic choices may lead America bankrupt.

*Overall, in my opinion I just want whoever is going to do more good for our country and care for it the most.