The 6 Types Of Friends You Have In Every Friend Group

No matter how many people you're friends with

9002

Throughout our lives, whether it was middle school, high school, or now in college, I think we have all had at one point what we call our "friend group." Some people even had names for it. But in each of these groups, no matter how many people are in it, it is safe to say that there is at least one of these types of people.

1. The Smart One Who Thinks They Know Everything

This person is loved by the whole group even if they get on everyone's nerves from time to time. Every time someone has a question, they ask this person because they know that they will receive the honest truth.

2. The Funny One Who Is Everyone's Favorite

Even if you may not be super close to this person, they're still your favorite out of the group because they never cause drama and always make people laugh. The friends of this person can never make fun of them because there is nothing all that bad to say.

3. The Innocent And Slightly Dumb One

The most fun person to make fun of, the innocent one doesn't even know what half of the stuff the group says even means. We still love them, mostly because they keep us on our feet and can make us laugh at more appropriate things than inappropriate.

4. The Obnoxious But Witty One

This person has two different moods. They either want to kill you if you speak or will say the funniest things you've ever heard. Even though everyone argues with them, they're too fun to not be friends with.

5. The Cocky One Who Is Actually Pretty Chill

Being around this person may get annoying sometimes because they talk about themselves too much. However, it never fails to hang out with person because they're normally up for about anything.

6. The Sarcastic Yet Sincere One

Although this person may have a really dry sense of humor, they never want to actually hurt anyone's feelings. Almost everything they say is super sarcastic, but at the end of the day, they care about everyone in the group.

Whether your group has 20 people in it, or two people, more or less, there's at least one of these in every group of friends. And as we feel about most friends, especially each of these, you can't live with them and you can't live without them. I love each and every one of my friends, no matter how much we get on each other's nerves. As I go off to college and meet all kinds of new people, I know that I will probably have friends with all of these qualities. Even though I'm going to miss my group from high school dearly, I will love my new friends just as much.