To The Girl Who's Not Enough

To The Girl Who's Not Enough

When someone has the power to break you on the inside, it really sticks with you.

25
To The Girl Who's Not Enough
StockSnap

An open letter to the girl who's not enough,

Guess what, princess, you are enough. But I'm just as guilty of feeling like I'm not as you are. The last year has really taught me about myself, who I am and who I want to be. And what I've learned is that I am enough even when I feel like I'm not at all.

Here's the thing that no one else understands: that feeling comes from within. Whether it's caused by your family, your friends, a significant other, or whoever; that feeling takes a while to change. When someone has the power to break you on the inside, it really sticks with you. And once you become broken, it becomes so hard to fix.

But being enough isn't about fixing yourself; it's about fixing the way you care about people. It's about not letting someone define you. You're your own person first and foremost, and that alone makes you enough.

So with it being so early into the new year, make this promise to yourself.....say screw everyone that makes you feel like you aren't enough.