To The Girl Who Can't Love Herself

To The Girl Who Can't Love Herself

Nothing worth having comes easy.

54
To The Girl Who Can't Love Herself
Sante Nutrition

It’s hard feeling special in this world of empty thoughts and promises. It’s even more challenging when you can talk yourself into thinking that you are not valuable to this world. You are, though. It’s time to start recognizing that you are special and no one controls your emotions but yourself. It’s time to fall back in love with the person who stares back at you in the mirror for the rest of your life.

Maybe it started when you were young or maybe it started when your best friend didn’t want anything to do with you all of a sudden. Maybe it started when you started to realize that a boy controls your happiness or maybe you never even saw it coming. Maybe you still don’t know when or why or how you stopped; or if you even ever stopped.

Let me just say that so many people can see what you can’t see in yourself. It’s hard to recognize and it’s even harder to come to terms with the fact that you broke your own heart whether it was yesterday, six months ago or two years ago. Please, though, you have to try. I know that it’s about time to start loving yourself again. You have to remember why you were possibly happier when you were younger or what your first boyfriend in 5th grade told you that he liked about you while he ignored the factor of “cooties.”

Not a day goes by that your parents, guardians or grandparents aren’t proud of you. Look at the beautiful person you’re becoming! Look at your friends who never give up on you even if you push them right out of the door. Look at how excited your dog is to see you when you walk in the house.

I know that society, self-image and so many more can make you forget how much you mean to so many people. You are wanted and loved by countless numbers of people and every person that you meet is influenced by you in some way. Self-love is not a thing of the past, but instead it is something that is not as self-absorbed as it sounds. No matter who you are, you are unique. There is not one person on this Earth that looks, acts, talks or sounds the same as you and that is beautiful! Take the time to love yourself and everything will fall into place.