The Everyday Struggles Of A College Student As Told By Donald Trump

9
playbuzz

College is tough. You barely get enough sleep, your mom isn't there to take care of you when you're sick, and you use your 11:11 wishes on finishing your assignments by the 11:59 p.m. deadline. Here are a few of the most common moments that we college students can sympathize with... as told by Donald Trump.

When you wait for the "classes cancelled" email and it never comes:

Hmm... guess in the futureyou should study for that test tomorrow instead of binge watching "Making a Murderer" and relying on the 1/45th inch of snow getting you out of school.

When you have tons of homework to do but your friends ask if you want to go out tonight:

College is supposed to be fun, right? A little partying never hurt anyone (that badly), and although an F is inevitable at this point, at least you can look good earning it.

When you have no idea what the professor is talking about but you try to play it cool anyways:

The trick is to convince yourself that you're interested in the subject. That will surely make topics such as Delta-Epsilon proofs much more approachable.

When the professor says you can pick your own lab partner:

Hopefully, you won't catch this one on fire like your last one. Or the one before...

When your teacher tells a horrible joke but you really need extra credit:

Time to whip up some Oscar-worthy acting skills. Maybe this way your professor will add 10 bonus points to the test you just failed.

When you sprint to class only to find out it's been cancelled:

Oh well. At least this can count as your "workout" for the day, considering you skipped them every day this week.

When you hear "five minutes left!" on the exam but you still have 22 questions left:

Maybe you shouldn't have spent the first 30 minutes of the exam attempting to try your hand as a first-time artist and stick figure extraordinaire... but who knows. Call it a contemporary masterpiece.

When you come to class looking like a Hollister model but your class crush isn't there to see you:

It's a shame, really.

When that one kid in class reminds the professor that you have homework due that day:

You know exactly who I'm talking about. This student sits in the front row, answers every question, and likely responds to every single post in the discussion board.

When you are finally forced to check your bank account and regret that $4 sandwich you bought last week:

Life would be so much easier if I could just receive a small loan of $1 million dollars like every other student. Curse the system.

Although college comes at you like this eagle, stay strong and stick with it:

You'll forget to do assignments, you'll fail tests, and you'll contemplate dropping out. Any time you consider quitting college, I want you to remember that if someone like Donald Trump can be a front runner for president, you could very well cure cancer or discovery the lost city of Atlantis. The world is your oyster. Go for it.