The End Of The Semester As Told By The Cast Of The Walking Dead

Because the thought of having an 8 a.m final is scarier than Lucille.

4
AMC

With the end of the semester coming near, we are all fearing deadlines. Every single time we open our planners, all we see our deadlines for papers, research projects, presentations, quizzes, and sometimes, there even seems to be a deadline for when to eat because we are all so busy. However, for the cast of The Walking Dead, deadlines are not the only thing they are fearing, sometimes, Lucille is the only thing that sparks the fear in them. So whether you are a college student or Glenn, here are 11 things that describe what the end of the semester is like.

1. When you realize that December is finally here, which means finals.

2. When you realize that you have a paper due at midnight. Current time....11:30 p.m

3. When you realize that you have 3 papers, a research project, and a presentation due by Friday.

4. When your alarm goes off for your 8 a.m exam.

5. When your professor assigns something last minute.

6. When someone brings up an assignment that nobody did.

7. When your professor gives out extra credit.

8. Email reminders that tell you to do the end of the semester evaluations.

9. Trying to calculate how you could get an A in the class.

10. When you realize that you have finished your last final.

11. When you realize that you still have another semester.