The End Of The Semester As Told By SpongeBob Squarepants

13 phases every student goes through at the end of the semester
26

It's that time of year again where school is winding down and finals are just around the corner. Here are 13 phases every student goes through during this tough time.

You start to prepare for finals and you have the utmost confidence in yourself. You make a game plan on how you're going to study and when you're going to study, making you feel like you will do great!

However, teachers are assigning last minute assignments while you're trying to get everything turned in. You begin to realize exactly how much work you actually have to do.

You stay up all night studying and doing homework...

Which just makes you incredibly tired...

And it might even make you delirious.

You're probably going to end up procrastinating.

But we all just need to keep the optimistic Spongebob attitude and keep thinking about how much closer are to summer!

The preparation is over and now the battle of finals begin!

One of two things will happen: you will either walk out of the test feeling confident,

Or you will be completely stumped.

Either way, you celebrate because finals are over!

You get your grades back, and whether you felt confident or not, you did just fine and stressed out more than you needed to.

Now you go celebrate the start of summer by going to Goofy Goober's!