The End Of The Semester, As Told By Ross Geller

Because no one else can sum up the pain of finals better.

261
Playbuzz

Welcome to finals week: the worst week of every high school and college kids school year. The week consisting of nonstop all nighters, the week students spend their final meal plan points on a beloved coffee, and the week that once its over... Christmas is finally here.

When you walk into your first class after Thanksgiving break and realize you had a paper to write and a whole book to read.

When finals week finally approaches and you are determined to give it everything you got.

When you stay in the weekend before finals, and still end up bombing them.

When your teacher decides to include information on the study guide that you 100% never learned.

When people tell you not to stress... but your life is in shambles.

SEE ALSO: Finals Week, As Told By Michelle Tanner

When you read the first question on your test...

When nothing you studied ends up on the final.

When you know you got a question right.

When you have absolutely nothing to say on a free response question.

...and then start to write anything. Seriously anything. Partial credit is better than none.

When there is a True/False question.

When the girl who was sitting next to you tries to discuss problems after the test is over.

When Mom calls mid-finals week asking how it's going.

When the teacher says he will curve the test.

Walking out of your last final like...

Good luck to all.