Finals Week For College Students, As Told By Nick Miller

"This is my nightmare."

22437
Tumblr

Finals week brings out the worst in us; sometimes it even brings out the grumpy old man in all of us. When the chips are down and the books are out, slowly but surely, we all embrace our angry turtle face and take on finals like a 30-year-old bartender without health insurance.

1. When you realize you have less than 24 hours until your first final:

2. When you go to the optional study session and it's just you and the professor:

See Also: 12 Answers To Questions College Students Hear Over The Holidays

3. When you ask the professor if there is any extra credit:

4. What you're rockin' during finals:

5. What you're like after seven hours in the library:

6. When you just gotta pump yourself up before going into the classroom:

7. When you studied the wrong chapters:

8. When you find out the study guide has the exact same questions as the final:

9. When you leave your stuff at home and then the final is open-notes:

10. When the guy who never came to class sits reaaally close to you during the final:

11. How you feel during a group presentation:

12. How you think everyone else feels during your presentation, when it's peer-reviewed:

13. How everyone really feels during your presentation when it's peer-reviewed:

14. When your friends finish all their finals before you:

15. But when it's all said and done...

16. ...You finished the semester.