The 15 Emotions You Felt Watching 'Stranger Things'

Time to relive all the emotions.

773
screenrant.com

Have you seen "Stranger Things"?

It's an eight-episode Netflix original series, that gave us all the feels and left us wanting more. If you haven't watched it yet, go watch it because you do NOT want to be spoiled! If you have, read on and relive all the emotions this show made you feel.

1. The realization that something horrible is about to happen.

The thing is, we have no idea what. Which might be all the more terrifying. The scariest part of the first few episodes was having no actual picture of what we are afraid of.

2. The all-consuming anger that Eleven's own father treated her like an experiment.

Not to mention how sad you were when she still only wanted his love and acceptance.

3. The joy you felt when Will talked through the lights.

And they all thought she was crazy.

4. The terror you felt when Will talked through the lights.

"How can I help you?"

R. U. N.

5. If "Awww" is an emotion, you felt it at this moment.

When Eleven thinks she looks pretty. And Mike thinks Eleven looks pretty. And everything is so cute that you actually can't deal. It's a nice break from the terror.

6. The hopelessness of this scene.

Not only did you feel bad for Barb, the supportive best friend when she waited for Nancy even after Nancy told her to leave, you also felt horrible when you saw the blood hit the water. Because you knew what was coming next.

7. The middle school satisfaction you felt during this scene.

Even that nose-swipe was sassy enough to fend off the bullies.

8. The relief after Eleven saved Mike from falling to his death.

And this group hug was just the cutest.

9. The second-hand power you felt when Eleven flipped the van.

Our reaction was the same as Dustin's:

10. How awful you felt with every revelation we got about the Sheriff.

And you didn't think he would be central to the story, did you?

11. This scene when Nancy turned into a fighter.

Nancy, who was so sweet and quiet, kind of turns into a ninja in order to get her best friend back.

12. How proud you were of Steve's character development.

I still don't know where I stand on the Steve-Nancy-Jonathan love triangle, though.

13. The strength and sadness of this sacrifice.

14. Even though it's bittersweet because Eleven is gone, this friendship makes your heart happy.

One of the most real representations of middle school friendships.

15. THIS.

NOOOOOOOO.

So now we wait for the second season, which is confirmed to be happening (YAY!). The only problem is, we have no idea when this is happening. So, in the mean time, enjoy this adorable picture of our favorite best friends.