The Coffee Shops You Need To Try in Suffolk County

Coffee addicts beware.

265
Her Campus

Coffee lovers everywhere know that they cannot last a single day without their favorite cup of java. Whether you like it iced or hot, milk or no sugar, there are so many options to choose from.

The hardest choice of all for each and every coffee lover is where to get their coffee from. There are so many options of where to get your coffee from with more and more popping up everywhere. Most people will opt for the traditional Starbucks or Dunkin donuts because of their accessibility to it and familiarity with their products. They have a routine while entering those establishments, but we forget about the smaller coffee places that have so much to offer.

Local coffee places have so many benefits to them including fresh pastries and inventive coffee flavors that these big chains just can't compare to. Suffolk county is booming with coffee places that some of us have yet to try. here is the list of coffee places that could even top your Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.

1. Babylon Bean Coffee House

The Babylon Bean is set just off the main road in Babylon. It's menu boasts coffee's and pastries such as a Snickers coffee or a Banana Nut Latte. This coffee establishment also serves smoothies and teas that complement the atmosphere.

2. Bayshore Bean

The Bayshore Bean, the latest addition to the Babylon Bean family, offers a similar menu to the Babylon location., They have coffee, tea and smoothies.

3. Roast Coffee + Tea Trading Co.

Roast Coffee and Tea is located in the town of Patchogue on the strip next to many restaurants and eateries. This convenient location boasts an extensive menu of latte's, teas and smoothies. If you're looking for a remake on your favorite classics coffee you can find this here with anything from Chai Tea latte's to a cup of cold brew.

4. Coffee Booths

Coffee Booths is located in Selden and has every kind of coffee type you could ever want. Their menu has coffee's such as a Junior Mint Latte or a Ghirardelli Classic White Latte. What's special about this coffee stop is they do not use any syrups pumped into their coffee that uses artificial ingredients.

5. Left Hand Coffee

If you're a Montauk lover than this coffee place is right up your alley. Left Hand Coffee is located off the beaten path in Montauk close to the Sloppy Tuna. This establishment so close to the beach focuses more on cold coffee's that fit well with a short walk to the beach. Their signature coffee's are the Nutella Latte or the Salted Caramel Latte.

6. Crazy Beans

If you're looking for exotic and different coffee flavors then pop into on of the crazy bean locations to get your coffee fix. The list of flavors go on, but you can find lattes like the Apple Pie Latte or Toasted Almond Mocha at their Stony Brook location.

7. North Fork Roasting

Locate out on the North Folk of Long Island in the town of Southhold, this cozy coffee place roast their own beans. It makes this coffee place so unique among the others.