The Best Container Conversion Company in Dubai and the UAE
News

The word 'best' has a strong effect on all of us. Especially if we are spending money

16

that's when we want to get the best value we possibly can

If you are here, kindly read this article, you are probably looking for a good container conversion company to order one of those trendy converted shipping containers which are popping out in every corner these days.

Being the 'best' container conversion company in Dubai and the UAE is not an easy feat to achieve, and it's certainly not a light claim anyone could make. Dubai is a port city like many other parts of the UAE. The entire country holds trading in very high regard, which means a lot of cargo ships in the ports, which leads to a massive number of containers being moved about daily. All of that leads to many businesses related to containers, and many of those businesses claim that they can do conversion projects as well. Also, there are a lot of usages for containers these days, like shipping container offices, homes and garages that are popular in many countries. Therefore, container conversion is a growing industry in most places.

In short, container conversion in Dubai is a serious business with a high level of competition.

So, what sets us apart and gives us the right to claim that our work in Greenbox is the best container conversion company in Dubai? Here are some, but not all of the reasons;

We Do All Types of Container Conversions
Shipping containers are being converted into many different things. We don't limit ourselves to a closed list of items into which we can modify shipping containers. Instead, we listen to our clients, study all their requirements, and modify shipping containers into exactly what they need. Most of our projects are unique, and no demand by any client would be strange for us.

It's important to note that we truly do all types of container conversion. From containers modified for civil usages such as restaurants, coffee shops, restaurants, residences, and clinics, to industrial units such as electrical rooms and workshops, to all types of shipment and cargo variations of shipping containers such as manufacturing of DNV 2.7-1s, all kinds of offshore containers, refrigerator and freezer containers, to mobile and stationary storage units and services such as the supply and installation of flatpacks, to huge modular buildings made of many modified shipping containers, and anything and everything else which is made by converting a shipping container. It takes nothing less than this, to get to be the best container conversion company in the UAE. So if you want to have an affordable shipping container home, garge or even a container café, Greenbox has a lot of amazing offers for you.

We Offer Services in All the Stages of the Container Conversion Process
If you are looking for a converted container but don't have any specific and detailed plan, you don't need to worry. Whenever a client approaches us with a project, they can rely on us for every stage of the work. If you have a specific design and a plan, we can build it for you. If you don't, we can come up with that particular design and plan for you, and we will make sure it meets all your necessities, requirements, and desires. We study every case thoroughly, from the client's preferences to all their necessities, limitations, permits, and other details that might prove important in work. After we make sure we have all the data, we develop models that we share with our clients and seek their input. They are free to make changes to that model as much as they want, and we only start our modification process after we get the full approval of our clients. Then, after the container is converted and ready, we will deliver them where and when our clients demand, and take care of the installation.

As we said before, if all you know is that you want a converted container of some kind, all you have to do is come to us and tell us what you need and what you desire. We will take care of all the details.

So, if you are looking for an all-inclusive service in fields of container conversion in the UAE, we are at your service.

Maintenance Services of All Types

If your container/converted container requires maintenance, you can fully rely on us. It doesn't matter if we have built that container for you or if you've got it from somewhere else. We can do it for you if it needs maintenance at any level. We have already performed maintenance services for many clients on many levels. Some want to clean their containers thoroughly. Some like them fully refurbished and upgraded, and some require minor or major patchwork. There is no maintenance project too big or too small for us.

We Offer Quality on Every Level
The simple fact about us in Greenbox is that what we are proud of the most is the ability of our group to provide great quality. Every stage of our work is left to reliable minds and hands. Our designers are tried and tested with unique projects and love new challenges. The vast majority of our container conversion project takes place in our factory, which is armed with all the latest and most precise tools, but the most remarkable thing about our factory is the people who work there. Our seasoned professional team has worked in this field for a very long time and has delivered many different projects. The high efficiency of the Greenbox modification team is a result of these individuals working in a great environment equipped with all the best tools. This means that we offer a quality of which we can be proud of and carry out our project in very short periods. Most of our projects are finished and delivered within one month.

Our Prices Are Right
There are many companies which offer their services in the field of container conversion in the UAE and Dubai. None of them offers better prices than we do. That doesn't necessarily mean that we are the cheapest conversion company in the UAE and Dubai (although we can be very affordable depending on what our clients need), but what we mean is that for the quality we offer, you won't find better prices than that of our products and services. We can keep our prices low according to the limitations of our clients, and we can make highly luxurious projects, if that is our clients' wish. Whatever they choose, the price of it will be very fair.

There are other reasons we could provide for our work in Greenbox to be the best you can find in Dubai and the UAE. Still, most of them fall into specific categories, which are outside the scope of this article. Still, if you are interested in more details regarding any particular project, please contact us for more information. We would be happy to provide any detail you may need.

The truth is that our most prized asset is the satisfaction of our clients. Every customer honours us with their project, big or small, and we make an effort to repay them with the quality of our work. We are very serious about being and remaining the best container conversion company in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, and we do our best each and every day to achieve it.