9 Reasons Peter Weber Deserves To Be The Next Bachelor

9 Reasons I'd Accept Peter Weber's First Impression Rose On His Season Of 'The Bachelor'

If you haven't seen who the next Bachelor is, I suggest taking a look at The Bachelor's Instagram before reading any further.

89

As the Bachelor in Paradise finale aired on Tuesday night, Bachelor Nation was eager to learn the identity of the new Bachelor. None other than Peter Weber, better known as 'Pilot Pete' was revealed to be our new Bachelor. While there have been some mixed reactions to the news, I could not have been more excited for the announcement and here is why.

He's easy on the eyes.

View this post on Instagram

Hannah meets the Webers

A post shared by Peter Weber (@pilot_pete) on

I mean, have you ever seen a picture of Peter Weber? Yeah, he is a complete and total babe who will have all the girls on the new season of The Bachelor literally swooning.

He's apparently a really good dancer.

He's a normal guy.

Overall, Peter seems like a really normal guy within The Bachelor world; he's authentic, so it will be easy to picture what life would be like with him after his run on The Bachelor.

He's well-traveled since he's a pilot.

View this post on Instagram

Rarefied Air

He has a huge heart.

Throughout the entire season of "The Bachelorette," it was clear how sweet Peter was from the very beginning. It took him longer to open up, but once he did he wore his entire heart on his sleeve. That was such a beautiful thing to see, even when he was broken up with by his Bachelorette he had nothing but love and respect for her.

He likes to have fun.

View this post on Instagram

FREE WILLY

He's a family man.

It was evident how much of a family-oriented person Peter is at his hometown date. Peter is such a family guy, which just makes the audience fall even more in love with him.

He's a little awkward, but he owns it.

View this post on Instagram

Link in bio for dance lessons 👌🏼

Boy, there were sometimes Peter was so smooth, other times not so much (i.e. Picking Hannah up to put her on the pool table), but he just completely owns his awkward moment and I love that about him.

The Bachelor returns to ABC on January 6, 2020.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.