The Bachelor Final Four Predictions

The Bachelor Final Four Predictions

Nick is no longer a runner-up!

160
The Bachelor Final Four Predictions
People

Welcome back, Bachelor Nation!

The time has finally come. We are now on season 21 of The Bachelor and Nick Viall is our new bachelor. If you have watched previous seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, you would know that Nick has had his fair share of heart break; 3 times to be exact!

Nick Viall, 36 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was a runner-up on Andi Dorfman's season but was rejected at the final rose ceremony. Nick didn't give up as he entered Kaitlyn Bristowe's season of the Bachelorette, but was left heartbroken once again at the final rose ceremony. Nick continued to give love a chance despite his many public rejections as he entered Bachelor in Paradise where he found himself falling for Jen Saviano. I guess Nick just wasn't convinced that Jen was the one because he ended the relationship at the final rose ceremony in paradise.

Despite Nick's reputation of being a bad boy who may not be deserving of another shot, he is back. Let's hope that fourth time is a charm?

The new season has kicked off and we are entering week 2. With that being said, I believe I might know who last four standing will be. So, without further ado, here are my predictions for the final four women who will get hometown dates, following my prediction on which lady of the final four will receive Nick's final rose.

Danielle L.

Age: 27

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Occupation: Small Business Owner

Danielle really stunned Nick as soon as she stepped out of the limo on night 1. She didn't seek to steal all of Nick's attention like contestant Corrine, and I think that is fine in her eyes because of the response that she got from Nick when they first met. I think that Danielle has a lot of potential to make it to the hometown dates due to her sweet yet flirty personality and her gorgeous hair. I mean, have you seen it? Goals.

Raven

Age: 25

Hometown: Hoxie, AR

Occupation: Fashion Boutique Owner

Raven is the sweet southern girl that you just can't help but love. She is very close with her family, as is Nick. She seems to be very adventurous, confident and driven, which are qualities that Nick really likes in a woman. I could see Raven being in the final two as well.

Rachel

Age: 31

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Occupation: Attorney

Rachel really caught Nick's eye on night one and it showed since she received Nick's First Impression Rose. She seems to be a very confident woman who is serious not only about her job, but about finding love as well. During Rachel and Nick's conversation on night one, they appeared to really have a connection, so we will see where this season takes her.

Vanessa

Age: 29

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Occupation: Special Education Teacher

Vanessa is my favorite contestant so far. She is intelligent, very family oriented and kind-hearted. From the moment her and Nick had their first sit-down, they really seemed to have a connection and great chemistry. I think that Vanessa would be a perfect match for Nick and she might just be the one to win that final rose in the end. I'm pretty confident in that prediction, but you never know with the Bachelor!

Have different predictions than mine? Let me know! You can also cast your predictions in The Bachelor Fantasy League sponsored by ESPN!

You can watch new episodes of The Bachelor every Monday at 8|7c on ABC.