Not All Men Are Trash, But These 8 You Date In College Are

The good news is that guys get a lot more mature when you graduate... right?

568
opacity / Flickr

Not all men are trash, but some men you date in college can pass for a garbage can. This is all in good fun and of course, there are plenty of good guys out there, but everyone who's been to college can relate to these 8 types of guys.

1. The Frat Boy.

This guy can get you into killer parties and can be pretty darn cute, but his frat boys will always come before you. And his favorite beer. And possibly his JUUL.

2. The shy one.

This boy seems perfect on the outside. He seems into you and in touch with his emotions, but after a few dates, you realize he's super pretentious and has no idea how to treat a lady.

3. The Hipster.

He's into underground music and deconstructed coffee, and while he's different from all the frat guys you've dated, he's really not that original, and he'll try to mansplain literally everything to you.

4. The Stoner.

He's chill and funny, but literally all he wants to do it sit on the couch and smoke pot. What happened to going out on cute dates?

5. The "friend."

He takes you out on dates, romances you, and has no problem taking from you all the perks of being a boyfriend, but in public, you're just "friends." You keep hanging around him because he's sweet, but you'll never quite get that title.

6. The F**kboy.

"You up?" is his signature text. You can't really count on him for anything more than an unsolicited dick pic and a poorly timed booty call.

7. The one that respects women.

He never shuts up about how much he respects women. Sorry, but you don't get a medal for doing something you already are supposed to do. Should I also congratulate you for wiping your ass?

8. The one.

He's caring, considerate, and a great listener. He knows all your favorite things, and can't wait to bring you home to his mom. He also doesn't exist. Sorry, ladies!

* * *