The 4th Of July & American Pride

The 4th Of July & American Pride

Americans are loud and proud when it comes to celebrating their independence!

15
The 4th Of July & American Pride
Russia Insider

The 4th of July is a very special day for Americans. It marks the day that The United States gained its independence from Great Britain.

It is usually celebrated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, concerts, etc. Everything is painted up in red, white and blue and everyone is dressed up to display their American pride! God bless the USA!

Americans are very good at being obnoxious, especially on the 4th of July. What can we say? It's a gift. However it is totally permissible on the 4th of July. We are celebrating our freedom for crying out loud! So what if we get a little loud and crazy? We are just expressing our joy and pride in this country we call home. You can get mad if you want, but don't expect us to tone it down for you. We have always been great at offending other countries. It is one of our many talents. So why would we stop now?

So go ahead everybody, fly those American flags, blast "The Star Spangled Banner" and "God bless the USA"! This is your day to show the world that we won't be silenced! It's just one of the many perks we enjoy because we live in this incredible country.