The 22 Songs of "More Life"

The 22 Songs of "More Life"

Drake's new beats have you feeling different types of emotions.

29
The 22 Songs of "More Life"
Source: The Diamondback

Canadian rapper, Drake, has released another array of tracks that are sure to become top hits! Drake has become one of the biggest hip-hop artists of the 2010s, and there is no way that he will be stopping anytime soon with his domination among rappers. "More Life," his latest piece, provides fans and fellow music listeners different stages of Drake's ability to write amazing songs -- these songs range from the classic workout jam to the song about missing your ex. There are 22 songs people will hear while listening to "More Life."

1. "Free Smoke"

The first single of "More Life" starts off with a sweet piano riff - you would think this will be a nice romance track from Drake. However, we were all caught off guard when Drake started dropping names and we weren't ready for it!

2. "No Long Talk"

"No Long Talk" became one of my go-to workout jams in an instant. The riff of this song makes you want to spend hours upon hours playing a sport that you don't even know how to play.

3. "Passionfruit"

From wanting to get pumped in the gym to missing the guy you had a crush with in grade school, Drake doesn't disappoint with his style of verses. Drake still manages to give room for those emotional R&B vibes about relationships.

4. "Jorja Interlude"

Interludes are records where it's a brief song to get you to transition to a different type of song. So "Jorja Interlude" makes you wanna cry any leftover tears from "Passionfruit." In other words, if "Passionfruit" didn't make you cry, this song will.

5. "Get it Together"

At first, you thought this will be a dancing type of the track. Well, you were wrong the moment you listened to the lyrics...back to crying again!

6. "Madiba Riddim"

This song has a catchy beat that you're unaware of the lyrics, so don't worry about what the context means. Just keep on dancing in the car.

7. "Blem"

"Blem" is just one of those songs that you need to listen to the lyrics carefully. After listening to this song a few more times, you begin to rethink your personal life choices.

8. "4422"

Surprise! You're back to tearing up about your past relationships! You begin to wonder, what if your actions were different that one time where the integrity of your relationship hung in the balance.

9. "Gyalchester"

The moment you hear that deep bass, it is time to wipe off your tears, turn up the volume, and shake off all of those negative vibes!

10. "Skepta Interlude"

It's time for a full on jamming session with this amazing beat of a track.

11. "Portland"

The flute samples make the track more "lit," as the young kids would say about "Portland."

12. "Sacrifices "

The beat of the track seems to be something you've never heard before, not to mention that you can understand Young Thug's verses!

13. "Nothings Into Something"

This is the best late night driving track. Being alone on the road is perfect to think about life as you head back home.

14. "Teenage Fever"

After a good span of feel good music, you return to crying about that significant other from years or even days ago!

15. "KMT"

Forget about crying, time to turn the volume up as you pull up to a social event looking your best with the squad!

16. "Lose You"

Not much of a crying track or a dancing song. Instead, you kind of just analyze what Drake has done compared to people who doubted him.

17. "Can't Have Everything"

Another analytical track where you try and figure out the people Drake was referring to -- this can be referred to as a diss track!

18. "Glow"

"Glow" features Kanye West, but not just regular Yeezy; instead it's a Kanye that sounded familiar to his older works! Who knew that old Kanye could make a small comeback?

19. "Since Way Back"

This six-minute song featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR can make you think about your social interactions with friends and previous loves.

20. "Fake Love"

As the first single off of this record, you are already familiar with this song that you attempt to sing it in the car!

21. "Ice Melts"

Young Thug is surprisingly great in this track, since he didn't give too much of his trademark style -- it gives room for Drake!

22. "Do Not Disturb"

The last track of "More Life" couldn't be any more appropriate. This song contains a great beat as well as some amazing lyrics -- it's the Drake trademark!