The 10 Best Books that will help you pass the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam

Pass the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam by CertsAway

21

The CompTIA A + 220-901 exam is internationally recognized and receives massive support from the IT industry. It is a certification trusted by small and large IT companies, companies, employers and also governments. There are a lot of practice sets and books presented in the marketplace, mutually online and online, aspiring to help in their preparation for the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam.

The following are the ten best books that will help a person pass the exam:

1. Examination Guide All-in-One CompTIA A + certification, 9th edition for 220-901 exams

Written by - Mike Meyers

Posted on January 4, 2016

This All-in-One Examination Guide, CompTIA A + Certification is considered the best-selling book and a must-have for CompTIA certification dumps. Mike Meyers wrote the book, and the best part of the book is that the writer has introduced a modern way of amplification things by contravention them down.

Things to learn from the book:

• Maintain and manage mobile devices and other cellular devices, such as tablets.
  • Configuring different operating systems such as Android, IOS, and Windows, etc.
  • Troubleshooting focused on mobile devices and all safety measures
  • Folks will also offer a reference for technical staff and IT support

2. CompTIA A + 220-901 Exam Cram

Written by David L. Prowse

Posted on January 30, 2016

The writer of this book, David L. Prowse, is not just an author, but a network specialist and a technical computer coach. He has an experience of 20 years. This book covers the exam practice sets for all the subjects present in the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam.

Things to learn from the book:

• Ways to manage PC, notebook, etc. that have an operating system such as Linux Vista, OS X, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows 8.1.
  • Be a real teacher and practice the 6 steps problem-solving process.
  • Install, configure, understand and solve CPU, motherboard and memory problems
  • Ways to understand and solve problems related to power.

3. CompTIA A + 220-901 Practice Questions Cram Exam

Written by David L. Prowse

Published on July 18, 2016

The applicants of the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam can buy this book since it is one of the most recommended questions. The book contains a quality A + study plan and 640 questions for the practice exam. Each answer comes with a clear explanation. Therefore, the book with the practical question is beneficial to pass the CompTIA A + 220-901 exam.

Things to learn from the book:

• Situations of the real world with videos.
  • Different test modes

4. Complete CompTIA A + study guide: 220-901 exams

Written by Toby Skandier, Quentin Docter and Emmett Dulaney.

Published on December 29, 2015

This book helps applicants understand the basic concepts necessary to pass the exam and also to efficiently explain the understanding. It covers sets of best practices and places more emphasis on a practical skill that is very necessary for IT jobs.

Things to learn from the book:

• It helps to understand and learn about the maintenance and hardware of the operating system.
  • It offers access to test benches, online learning in an interactive way.
  • Review the network and its security and deal with environmental problems.

5. CompTIA A + Certification All-in-One for Dummies

Written by Timothy Warner, Glen E. Clarke and Edward Tetz,

Posted on August 1, 2016

The contents of the book and the practice dummies help a person to gain speed and refine their skills.

Things to learn from the book:

• Install and resolve all internal and visible components of a laptop
  • Configure Windows components, repair the Windows environment if it is damaged, configure different Windows applications and boot errors
  • Protect mobile devices and other devices, protect them from malware attacks and protect data.

6. Comprehensive CompTIA A + guide for IT software and hardware

Written by Cheryl A. Schmidt

Published on July 11, 2016

Applicants who apply for the CompTIA A + Certification exams will find this book useful. A CD is attached to the book that includes the full objectives of the exam. There is an online video of the writer that lasts one hour and, more importantly, hundreds of questions, organized with precision in the real exam pattern. Things to learn from the book.

Things to learn from the book:

• How to use all storage forms of RAID, SSD and Blu-ray technology devices
  • Study to use mobile devices efficiently and also smartphones and tablets.

7. CompTIA A + Practice Tests 220-901

Written by Quentin Docter

Published on: 03/20/2017

CompTIA A + practice exams cover topics such as new PC hardware, Windows 8 / 8.1, smartphones, tablets, professional-level networks, professional-level security, cloud computing and many more. Besides, it contains online tests and a DVD containing ten of the best case studies on real-world situations.

Things to learn from the book:

• How to effort with audio, as well as with video subsystems, and input-output devices
  • Supervise and set up networks, printers, network hardware, cloud technology and wireless protocols.
  • Configure and solve connectivity problems and wireless networks.

8. CompTIA A + 220-901 certification guide (an all-in-one study guide)

Written by Matthew Bennett

Posted on September 27, 2017

The CompTIA A + certification book consists of two modules. The first part includes content for the 220-901 exam and the second covers additional content for the exam.

Things to learn from the book:

• Maintain and understand all the tools of the Windows operating system.
  • Extra training sets for the test, flashcards, etc.
  • Know the mechanism of PCs, laptops and other electric devices

9. CompTIA A + Certification Exam Guide

Written by Michael Meyers

Published in NA

This book is from the home of one of the most trusted publishers and authors in the industry. One will inevitably succeed on the first attempt if they follow this book.

Things to learn from the book:

• The importance of CompTIA A + certification.
  • The core purpose of the CompTIA A + certification.

10. Certification CompTIA A + 220-901 (practice sets)

Written by Mike Meyers

Posted on June 15, 2016

The training sets are timed, that will assist an applicant to realize that he is consuming more time than the one assigned in the genuine test. The replies to the questions in the material are explained very plainly so that the basic concepts of the students become very solid.

Things to learn from the book:

• Troubleshoot network problems
  • The hardware of gadgets and mobile devices.

Final word

The A + certification is proof that the people who own them have competence in hardware and PC peripherals, network hardware, mobile phone hardware, network connectivity problems, configuration of operating systems such as Android, IOS, Windows, Linux, communication skills, etc.