#ThanksObama

#ThanksObama

Some People Love Him...While Some Hate Him.....

22
#ThanksObama

Listen to song below as you read...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VYhnFRUKiw

On this day I mourn for America, as we know the events that happened early Wednesday morning. But you know what? I'm not going to do the obvious thing to do. It's been a couple of days and I've had a chance to take a breath and evaluate my options. Most people have cried, some even protested, and others have pondered leaving the country. At this time though, I must take time out to acknowledge the man on his last few months in the white house, President Barack Obama. Some are proud of him, while some are disgusted at him. Most will miss him, while many will rejoice in his exit. So at this time I must come to terms and finally say what others have said, THANKS OBAMA!

Thanks Obama...

Thank you for being relentless and advocating for women everywhere. You have shown the values of what it takes in being a bright and brilliant man in America. My mom personally loves you as a president, It's as if she's met you in person.

Thanks Obama...

Thank you for guiding this country, in what seems like distinct hard times. There's been times where I've felt like I wasn't safe, but I knew you've had America's back. You've carried this country on your soldiers, and have successfully done so. I mean you even won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, what more can you ask for?

Thanks Obama...

Thanks for your overall swag I guess you can say. Once again you've set the bar in terms of personality, captivating millions of people in your 2008 election saying "YES WE CAN", you made a believer out of not only Americans, but of a kid in me.

Thanks Obama...

Thank you for transcending love, as not just some simple thing, but something that can come in multiple different varieties. I truly believe that if we all love each other this country and world, we will be alright.

You know I could thank President Obama on multiple things, but I must thank him on the most important topic at hand. I want to personally thank Obama for his leadership as a black man in America. Mr. Obama you have shown me that dreams really do come true in this country. As a black man in the south, things can and do look bleak a moments, you've shown me that true hard work pays off. You have shown me that even through the course of adversity, I can still raise my head high and call myself apologetically black. When you launched "My Brothers Keeper" it shocked me, when you sang "Amazing Grace" it willed me, and when the little black boy touched your hair to make sure you were like him....IT INSPIRED ME! So on this day I do mourn, but I also glance and smile at the memories of the past. Come January we must part you goodbye. I grew up into a man in these past eight years, while you showed me the way. So one last time, I must say to the President of the United States, My President...

Thanks Obama...

#RememberMe