A Thank You Letter To My Group Chat

A Thank You Letter To My Group Chat

Three best friends anyone could ever have.

458
A Thank You Letter To My Group Chat
macstories.net

I've never had a group of people I didn't get sick of. Don't get me wrong, I have always loved my friends. I just never understood those groups of friends that hung out every day and would post pictures of the conversations in their group chats on Twitter and I would think, "aren't you people sick of each other?"

Well I finally get it. In college, I found a group of people that I can call that group of friends that I don't get sick of. At school, you will see us pretty much everywhere together including classes, meals, concerts, hockey games, and parties.

Now that we aren't at school we talk daily. Sending each other updates, funny stories or just making future plans of each other. Even though we are hours away from each other we still know what's going on with each other.

So to my group chat: I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being the best friends I have ever had. Thank you for always being there for me even though we are states away from each other. Thank you for actually taking the interest in my life and things that are going on with me. Even though we aren't together and aren't experiencing life together right now, it's still amazing to have support from you guys in whatever I chose to do.

Thank you for always being able to make me smile. Getting snap chats with stupid filters and you lip syncing to songs we dance to together at school honestly mean a lot when I am having a bad day or a boring day. The interesting stories from your work, your friends at home, or people from school always make me laugh.

You make me even more thankful for all the decisions I have made for myself in the past year. All the tough decisions about where to attend school, what classes to take and the person I started to want to have all lead me to the best friendships I have ever had,with you guys.

So to my group chat: thank you for everything and I can't wait for everything else we will experience together.