Thanks, Obamas.
Politics

Thanks, Obamas.

Seriously, thanks.

17
Thanks, Obamas.
IB Times

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Obama,

Thank you for being the US’s First Family for the past 8 years.

Thank you for fist bumping at election rallies.

Thank you for having impeccable style.

Thank you for always conducting yourselves in a respectful manner, no matter what is said about you.

Thank you for carrying our country through the rough parts of this decade, and always reminding us to keep our heads up.

Thank you for the amazing way you've raised your daughters, keeping their personal lives safely outside of the public eye.

Thank you for showing us how funny and down to earth you really are.

Thank you for being a consistent source of hope and happiness during hard times, good times and everything in between.

Thank you for being the First Family that I have admired most in my lifetime.

Thank you for working your hardest for the good of our country 24/7.

Thank you for being so funny, charming and warm, and making us wish we were friends with you.

Thank you for making us smile when we see the First Family on TV, instead of groaning and changing the channel.

Thank you for being intelligent, educated and wise.

Thank you for making history.

Thank you for being so amazing, it’s so hard to say goodbye.

We will miss you.