10 Times It's OK To Get An Abortion

Every female and now male have an opinion about abortions. Some people believe it is not ethical while others believe it is their own choice to make. I believe that it is my body and I deserve the right to chose to have an abortion if I want to. It is my body, so please do not make the decision for me.

Always

When you believe it is the best choice for you.

Always

When you don't want to put ANOTHER child in foster care. As there is already 438,000 children currently in the foster care system just in the US.

Always

When you do not feel like you can't mentally handle having a child.

Always

Because your life matters.

Always

When you want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before having a baby.

Always

When you are not in a relationship with someone you want to have a baby with.

Always

When you don't want to be a parent.

Always

When you are not financially able to support yourself and a child.

Always

Shockingly, it is ALWAYS okay to have an abortion.

Always

Because this is my voice for standing up for what matters, it is my body and if I decide to have an abortion I will.

I fully support all women should be able to have a choice to have an abortion or not. I also personally believe it is not right to have an abortion ar 8 or 9 months, but that hardly happens. Even if I dont believe it is right, I still think people should have the option.