Thank You, Roommates, For Making My College Experience Better

To My Roommates During Senior Year: Thanks For Making College 1,982,347,908 Times Better

We freaking made it.

234

I dread the classes, I dread the school work and I dread the stress that college brings me. One thing I do not dread though is my roommates.

This past fall semester flew by, and I cannot believe that we only have one more semester left until we enter the real world. Instead of leggings and band tees, we will soon be in blazers and dress pants and I still don't know how I feel about that.

I do know that you all have made my college experience 1,982,347,908 times better. From the late nights staying up watching conspiracy theories about JonBenét Ramsey, our weekly "American Horror Story" viewing parties, and to shoving our faces with Taco Bell at midnight has brought me nothing but pure joy.

We are not roommates, we are sisters. I know that sounds super-duper cheesy but it's true. Not everything has been a ray of freaking sunshine. And by that, I mean we have petty arguments just like sisters do.

But if we didn't have a fight here or there sometimes, then that would just be really weird. Because have you ever heard from anyone about a perfect roommate relationship? Uh no.

As the school load gets bigger, I keep telling myself I can't wait for graduation but I know that graduating means that we will not be able to live together anymore, and that is when I would like to hit the pause button.

Who else will know that I can literally only cook buffalo chicken dip and all the produce that I buy goes to waste within one week? Who else will make me amazing meals that taste like a grandma made it? (Alex) Who else will always be down to run errands with me and hear about my crappy days that I tell dramatically? (Sam) Who else will come with me to every single cover band concert Bluebird puts on and stay out until 4 a.m.? (Sonya) (Even though I'm usually in bed by 11 p.m.)

I cannot thank you enough for all the rides to class because of my poor time management skills which led me to miss the bus, or all the rides from the bar because of Uber's costing an arm and a leg now.

Thank you for keeping me sane when college made me almost lose my sh*t and pull a 2007 Britney. Thank you for always knowing how to have a good time, how to make me forget about all the negativity that was occurring in my life and thank you for being the "perfect" roommates.