11 Thank-Yous For The Boyfriend You Never Thank Enough
relationships

'Thanks For The Sweatshirts' And 10 Other Things Your Boyfriend Deserves To Hear

And needs to hear.

1726
smiling college girlfriend with handsome frat boyfriend
Kari Toncre

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so why not thank my wonderful boyfriend for all the things he does for me. Although this list could go on and on, I'm going to stick 11 thank yous that my boyfriend deserves to hear.

Dear boyfriend, thank you...

1. For going to the gym with me

And for telling me what to do when we get there and listening to my complaining because it sucks but I still want to go because it's good for me.

2. For your sweatshirts

Your sweatshirts are so much more comfier than mine so thank you for giving some up for me and I will proudly represent your high school sports teams.

3. For listening to my music in the car

You tell me you get sick of listening to the same music, but somehow it's always on when I get into the car.

4. For helping me with homework and studying

I really don't think I would have passed some classes without your help.

5. For cooking for me

Because you and me both know I would probably starve or burn down my house if I tried to cook more than an egg.

6. For being adventurous with me

We're always doing things, which I love.

7. Taking pictures with me

And for not looking like you want to die in every picture.

8. Wanting to still be around me when I'm sick

Thanks for not putting me in complete isolation every time I get sick.

9. Letting me play your video games

Even though watching me makes you extremely frustrated, I still have fun.

10. Supporting me

Pep talks, listening to my rants, giving me advice, coming out to my sporting events...

11. Picking where to eat

We also both know we would never eat if it was up to me to decide where to go for dinner every time.