A Thank You To The Best Student Teacher Site I Could Ever Have

"Miss H, are you a kid or an adult?, are you married? do you have kids?" - Every student i have

308

My first student placement site was amazing. I had an amazing host teacher, a great team and the most amazing class you could ever imagine. Yes all of my friends also student teaching, my kids are way better than yours.

Not only were my kids probably the most well-behaved 2nd graders, they were the funniest. You know the saying kids say the darnest things?, they really do. From students thinking they are the greatest gift from God to students thinking they are the best dressed all the way to students thinking they can tell us what to do, everyday in this class was filled with laughter and great stories to tell.

My host teacher really is an angel from heaven. She made my transition from student to student teacher a cakewalk. Nothing ever needed to be etched in stone, everything was flexible. From helping me write lessons, to giving me lessons to revise to how I needed to teach them to helping me get my point across to 17 six and seven year olds, she deserves a gold medal and a million thank yous.

To my wonderful room 13 family,

Thank you for helping me begin my journey to the life of a teacher. Thank you for welcoming me into your school, classroom, and lives. Thank you for all of the work you did even when I know you didn't want to do it, for giving me a hug or high-five at the end of the day (unless you dabbed out of the room), and for listening and giving me back great feedback. Always remember to do your best and never be afraid to ask questions. Don't miss me too much because I will always come back to visit whenever you want. I love you all, Miss. H

To my wonderful host teacher,

Thank you for giving me this opportunity and for giving me the amazing guidance that you did. I can never thank you enough for making this transition so easy and so comfortable. The things I have learned from you will be with me for a lifetime. I hope when I have my own classroom I can be half the teacher you are. You are beyond amazing and I love you dearly. Don't ever hesitate to have me come in and help with anything you need whether it be a party, a lesson, or even makerspace. Again, thank you for everything, Sarah.

And lastly, to the amazing building staff and the 2nd grade team,

Thank you for everything you have done to welcome me into the school. If I could stay with you guys forever I would. From being included in the staff school picture to the 'special' conversations had at lunch, I don't think this experience can even be beat. I love you all and will miss you more than you know. Thank you for everything, Sarah Harmatuk.

<3