A Thank You To Bradley University

A Thank You To Bradley University

Yes, Bacci's has made my college experience very memorable.

22
A Thank You To Bradley University
Bradley University

As a senior at Bradley University, my time is sadly coming to an end. Many things will be forever missed from the college lifestyle like the sleeping in till noon, non-responsibility lifestyle I was getting so used to. As much as I would love to stay in college forever, I guess I need to get out there and experience the real world sooner or later. Thinking back throughout my entire college career, there have been a couple things that I will forever hold in my heart.

1. Bacci's

Sweet Baccis. Thank you for being the only thing that motivated me to want to leave the party after a night out. Thank you for your grimy ass bathroom for all the times I wasn't feeling so well. Your services truly (sometimes) helped me from that awful hangover the next day. No $5 pizza the size of Texas will ever compare.

2. Campus Size

Thank you for your 85 acres of a campus. I will never forget the day I woke up late for my final with 3 minutes to make it on time. Sprinted my ass across campus and made it with 30 seconds to spare. Because of your campus size, I was able to successfully wake up every morning with 10 minutes to get ready and 2 to get to class. No apologizes for those who saw what I looked like in class, the sleep was worth it.

3. Greek Life

Thank you for wonderful recruitment that led me to become part of a sorority I never knew would mean so much to me. From late night Walmart runs to pillow talk till 3 am. I never forget the day me and a sorority sister walked into the gym, walked up the stairs, looked at each other and both agreed Steak and Shake was a better option. Man were we right.

4. Location

The 2 McDonald's locations really came in clutch multiple times. Ice cream machine down? Time to drive to Main Street. Not to mention the walking distance to Dunkin Donuts for the every day happy hour $1 iced coffee. The times I went to class without one of those could be counted on one hand.

5. Safety Cruiser

Thank you for dealing with me and my wild friends countless nights... even when we asked to take us to Crusens and Cams. Maybe all of our asking will eventually make every students dreams come true.

6. Day Kegs

Thank you for the beautiful layout of off campus houses that created those unforgettable keg crawls. A big shout out goes to the tour groups who always seemed to be wandering across campus on the same days... we definitely influenced those kids to come to Bradley.

As the classes, studying, and finals finally come to an end, these are a few things that I wish never had to. Thanks for the best, unforgettable experience of my life, couldn't have done college without ya Brads.