A Thank You Letter To My Amazing Big

A Thank You Letter To My Amazing Big

She's half my soul and half my heart, without my big I'd fall apart.

34
A Thank You Letter To My Amazing Big
Alexa Rosenzweig

Dear Big,

I want to take this letter to thank you for everything you have done for me so far. Big/little reveal was one of my favorite memories of becoming part of the wonderful sisterhood of Delta Zeta. You spent weeks crafting just for me, devoting a whole chunk out of your time to give me presents and shower me with hints and cute mystery texts. I was beyond thrilled when I was able to meet you and call you my big, and officially be part of the cutest little fam with just you and your own big. We didn't know each other, so I feared that you wouldn't like me or I would automatically be judged. It turned out that you were the exact opposite and you still are to this very day. I think we were meant to be together for a reason and I thank God everyday for that. It was fate. We connected really quickly, and since then, I have become so attached to you. You make me feel so special and loved, and you are the perfect match for me in my eyes. I had no idea we could have such a strong connection in just a few months. We are alike in countless ways, from having the same major, to others even mentioning that I look like you.

There aren't many people in my life that I can trust, but you have definitely earned mine. You are one of the few people that mean the world to me. My only hope is that I am one of those people that mean the world to you as well. Thank you for lifting my spirits when I'm feeling low, for calling me the cutest names (names that my mom would call me, but I love hearing them from you anyway), for writing me surprise messages that I don't expect. Thank you for congratulating me on all of my achievements, for showing how proud you are of me, for making sure I'm always safe. Thank you for calling me beautiful, for simply laughing and joking around with me, for making me smile. You do a bomb a** job of showing how much you love and care for me and you have no idea how much I appreciate it. It means the world to me to see how determined you are to make me feel like gold.

You have that spark to you that can brighten anyone's mood. Whenever I'm around you, all my worries seem to magically melt away, as you are a great distraction from them. It's not very often that we see each other because of both of our busy schedules, but when we do, I always take time to enjoy those small moments because a big/little relationship is truly special and lasts a lifetime. I hope that one day, when I get a little of my own to love and cuddle, and you become a G-Big, I can shower her with love because I learned from the best. You are one of my role models, and I look up to you; I just hope you can learn something from me too. I learned that it's okay not to be perfect, it's perfectly fine to be weird (considering how crazy you can be when you randomly start busting out moves). You taught me how to stay strong through my anxiety and in any situation.

So...thank you. Thank you for everything, for simply being you. I could not even begin to imagine anyone else as my big. Keep on doing you. Here's to you, here's to me, big and little we'll always be.

Much love, Little