A Thank You Letter To Coaches

A Thank You Letter To Coaches

For your unwavering dedication and infinite wisdom, I thank you.

46676
A Thank You Letter To Coaches
Noah Pushor

In our lives, there are many incredible people who inspire and mold our character and future. These mentors and leaders come in all shapes and forms, never failing to provide motivation and advice. For a great number of people, such inspiration comes in the form of a coach or trainer. Coaches are some of the wisest, most incredible people and have an immeasurable impact on the lives of all those they come in contact with. Being a coach, for any sport, at any level, is a daunting challenge and requires absolute commitment and dedication. All those who have been positively affected by a coach can be extremely thankful, here are just a few reasons to thank these incredible human beings...

Thank you...

For your time, commitment, and unwavering dedication to the sport and more importantly, to player development. You never fail to give your all, even when obligations to family, work, and other commitments remain prevalent. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed, and you serve as an example of selflessness and passion, an example carried on by all those you have taught on an off the field. For your unfaltering commitment, I am thankful.

Thank you...

For showing me how to be a model citizen, member of the community, and teammate. The values and principles taught day in and day out have shown me how to be an effective and meaningful member of my community and work alongside others in all aspects of lives. The fundamentals you instilled in me have allowed for success and cooperation in all endeavors and for that, I am thankful.

Thank you...

For showing me the true meaning of leadership. On the field and off the field, you are the pinnacle of leadership and a true model for excellence. You have demonstrated the characteristics a true leader possesses and have shown me how to grow as a person and learn from each and every mistake, no matter how big that mistake might be. The leadership values I have been given have allowed me flourish in unthinkable ways and find success in all opportunities, to which I am so thankful.

Thank you...

For pushing me to best the best I can be, especially in those time when I was closest to giving up. At every turn, you wanted me to reach my fullest potential and exceed even my own expectations. In the moments I was close to the breaking point, close to quitting, you were there to pick me up, offering wise words and an invaluable lesson I still hold close to my heart today; in those moments and so many more, I was most thankful.

Thank you...

For making me the person I am today and showing me the true meaning of success. With every word spoken, I was altered and made a better, more successful person. Whether I made a serious mistake or saved the game in the final seconds, you were always there to show me where I could improve and how to achieve the next level of success. Your influence goes far beyond the field, extending into the classroom, relationships, and personal confidence. Without you, I would not be the person I am today and would never have achieved any success. For all this and so much more, I am forever thankful.