12 Things I Forget To Thank My Husband For

These often go unsaid, but they are always in my heart.

805

I think we are guilty of not taking the time to say the things that are in our hearts. So here I am, taking the time to thank the love of my life for everything he does for me. My husband fills me with so much joy each and every day, and there has never been a time where he has made me question his love for me. I could never find words to show you how much I truly appreciate you, but I am going to try. And I want you to know that your love makes me feel like the luckiest woman on earth.

1. Thank you for always supporting me and encouraging me to follow my passions.

I would not be where I am now without you. Before you came along, I cared way too much about what others thought of me. I felt embarrassed, I even felt like I wasn't good enough to pursue my own dreams. With you by side, I learned that there is nothing I cannot do.

2. Thank you for filling my life with laughter.

You manage to put a smile on my face even on my worst days. It is definitely true what they say, the most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

3. Thank you for being the most selfless person I know.

You inspire me with your overwhelming kindness and generosity. You give the world the best you have every day with no intention of getting anything in return.

4. Thank you for providing for me (and for spoiling me).

Even though I don't say it enough, I appreciate your hard work more than you will ever know.

5. Thank you for never complaining about anything (and never getting bothered by my complaints).

No matter what life throws at you, you embrace it with grace and integrity. You have a remarkable ability to count your blessings instead of your burdens.

6. Thank you for killing all the bugs in the house.

Even though you're just as afraid of spiders as I am, you are always willing to face your fear so I don't have to.

7. Thank you for being so patient with me.

You calmly wait for me to get over it when I'm mad at you instead of fighting back. You gladly listen when I tell you an hour long story that has no point and best of all, you still ask me how my day was even though you know I am not going to spare a single boring detail.

8. Thank you for carrying me to bed every single night.

You truly make me feel like a princess.

9. Thank you for rubbing my feet after a long day, even when your days were longer.

Even when my feet are a little ripe, you suck it up and rub them anyway because you want me to be happy.

10. Thank you for being the sweetest, most loyal man I have ever met.

There has never been a single moment in our marriage where I have felt like I couldn't trust you.

11. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

You see me in a way no one else ever has.

12. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

I can be overbearing, demanding, frivolous, short-tempered, lazy, impatient, stubborn, and so many other awful things, and you still find a way to love me through all of it. Your love is the greatest gift I have ever received, and I promise I will spend the rest of my life making sure you feel just as loved as I do.

"I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe that we are only fated to do the things we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you, and I'd choose you."