Thank You But It's Time To Say Goodbye.
Friendships

Thank You But It's Time To Say Goodbye.

Thank you for the years of friendship we had and the many memories shared. Im sad that it has come to an end and has drastically changed from what it once was. I will forever love you guys but it will never be like how it used to and I've accepted that. Thank you for helping me through so much when I was younger. Without you guys, I would never have been able to cope with the loss of my dad and for that, I am so grateful.

65
Thank You But It's Time To Say Goodbye.
Photo by: Abby Terra

Thank you to the two girls who always had my back in high school. We did everything together from dances to sleepovers even to prom. We were inseparable it seemed like every weekend we would have sleepovers and go to movies and just be with each other. Until it became just you two and I was somehow kind of put on the backburner for when you needed another person. It's hard going from best friends to friends who hardly hang out and text each other here and there. I've learned that sometimes you outgrow friends and that's okay yes, it hurts but you end up meeting new and amazing friends out of it.I'll admit that when things started to fall apart I took it hard and became very sad and angry because I felt that I was the only one losing something. They moved on like it was nothing and it was at that moment that I knew maybe I did care about this friendship more than they did about me. They are still best friends and hang out all the time I feel like in the end, I pulled the short straw. I'm now in my sophomore year of college and have some pretty amazing friends four I would even call my best friends. Their names are Nicole, Halie, Jordan, and Becca and they have helped me through a lot. They have seen me at my worst and still accepted me because they knew that deep down was a strong woman who at her best could take on the world if she wanted to and no one could get in her way. So thank you for being there for me in the most influential years of my life old friends the many memories we have together will never be forgotten but it's time for me to move on and start a new chapter. One that focuses more on me and cultivating positive relationships that will be uplifting and move me forward in life. I hope that one day we can sit down and talk about the things and reminisce about the old days and what fun we used to have.

Sincerely: An Old Friend