Ariana's New Song 'thank u, next'

As anyone with access to the internet knows, Ariana Grande has been all over social media lately. Between her whirlwind romance with Pete Davidson and the death of her long-time ex and friend Mac Miller, she's all anyone can tweet or talk about.

After getting engaged and planning to marry Pete Davidson, the two abruptly split a few weeks ago. She took a break from social media for a few days and it was clear to her fans that she was struggling. That was until she came back online possibly teasing a new single with tweets like "thank u, next" and "for my ...... ex" which would end up being lyrics to the new bop.

It's clear that Ari has been through numerous ups and downs romantically throughout her career. But after hearing "thank u, next," we can see that she has come out stronger than ever. The song is about learning from hardships and coming out better and stronger.

One lyric in particular, "Plus, I met someone else, we havin' better discussions, I know they say I move on too fast, but this one gon' last" had fans thinking she had already moved on from Pete Davidson in a matter of days. But she then goes on to say, "'Cause her name is Ari, and I'm so good with that," telling the world that she's focusing on loving herself over anything else.

It's so good to hear that Ariana is okay after everything she's been through this year. After just releasing her album "Sweetener" in August, she's already back in the studio working on her music and her career.

Ari is a true queen and a role model for women everywhere. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She realizes her mistakes and that she has learned something from each one. We should all take notes, ladies.

Thank u, next.